Nude Beach

Black’s Beach is great but the water is way too cold !! If you ever go to the ones on the east side or in the Caribbean you will never go back to Black’s Beach !!🤷🏿‍♂️
Yeah, the Pacific Ocean is cold even in summer, but the summer temps get up to 71-72, and you can easily get used to that. My wife is not a swimmer, so with her it's just about walking the shoreline in ankle - knee deep water, sometimes with a gf, being seen, and tanning. But Black's in the winter is the best. Not many looky-loos, not many people. In that early morning La Jolla fog, we'd hike down there, and she would run. Watching her was the best, and when she finished it was back into the sweats, and kicking back with the sandwiches, snacks, and our required reading for our classes at San Diego State. Good times.

Gotta ask this (though in most parts of the country it's more than a little cold!).....When I go to a nude beach (Black's Beach is only 10 miles away here in California) I feel ashamed getting an erection. I don't feel comfortable walking around with one (hey, look at this!), and on the few occasions that I've taken a woman there, I don't really appreciate a man flaunting his hard dick in front of my date. I also have to explain to my date, why I have an erection, who I was looking at, etc. Becomes more of a hassle than a pleasure at times. Question....do women/couples who are out to enjoy their day at the beach feel uncomfortable if a man is sitting or walking around with a rock hard dick? Sounds silly, but I've had women and couples look and smile, but also had them give me the "nah, that's not cool" look, too.
It happens, and flaunting it is really bad form. Have a towel handy if you're walking or relaxing, or put some trunks on.

Back