Noth metro Atlanta hotwife

Hello! Married hot wife looking for long term straight bull to help my husband with my sex drive. Looking for very clean, ******* and disease free. Must be polite, fun, friendly, and well groomed. I’m addicted to large mushroom type heads and thick, I can only handle about 8”. We do have experience in the hot wife lifestyle, but I want quality over quantity.
I will post pictures shortly. We look forward to meeting new friends….with benefits!!

Hello! Married hot wife looking for long term straight bull to help my husband with my sex drive. Looking for very clean, ******* and disease free. Must be polite, fun, friendly, and well groomed. I’m addicted to large mushroom type heads and thick, I can only handle about 8”. We do have experience in the hot wife lifestyle, but I want quality over quantity.
I will post pictures shortly. We look forward to meeting new friends….with benefits!!
Welcum Enjoy n have fun

Hi - let’s talk!

Interested in Atlanta

Good afternoon, live very north of metro Atl, willing to drive down and meet, have a *******, get to know each other

Hello friends my name is Joseph and I look forward to meeting you.

Hi would love to chat

Back