Not all husbands here are submissive cucks

JadasSecretxXx

Couple
Real Person
From
WV, US
Some of us just like to see our hotwives get fucked hard and good and not into the kinky extras that most think. My kink is filming it so I can watch it back in later times. I know everyone has their kinks but I wanted to put that out here for myself and other like me. Alpha and hung myself but love to watch my wife get a good bbc pounding. That’s all. Carry on.

Some of us just like to see our hotwives get fucked hard and good and not into the kinky extras that most think. My kink is filming it so I can watch it back in later times. I know everyone has their kinks but I wanted to put that out here for myself and other like me. Alpha and hung myself but love to watch my wife get a good bbc pounding. That’s all. Carry on.
Yeap
All kinda people
With all kinda kink
I always ask first what kinda hubby is he
The join in type
Just watch
Cuck type
Or other

Fair enough. As long as we agree that allowing your wife to be fucked by another man, by definition, makes you a cuckold.

So, as I see it, cuckolds can be simply voyeuristic at one end of the spectrum, to voyeuristic and into denial, humiliation and other forms of bdsm at the other.

The sticking point for me is saying that you're an 'alpha' who likes to watch. One can argue that alphas don't allow others to fuck their wives at all. And one can also argue that cucks fully into denial and humiliation can actually be alphas in most regards.

I'm a cuck who likes to be humiliated and denied. And yet, I'm physically strong, have played rugby, never been shy to use my fists when necessary, fear nobody and am assertive in my every day. I was jealous and protective of my women in my youth, but as a mature male I am comfortable in my skin and not threatened by most things. I believe the major sex organ is the brain and am turned on by assertive and strong women.

Just wondering whether the idea of an alpha is one that isn't clearly defined?

Cheers.

"There's nothing wrong with labels, unless you feel like you have to change yourself to fit the label, rather than using labels that describe you. Labels are just words. They can not fence you in." -- As for my definition of cuckold, its exactly how I want to see it. Enjoy it all people.

"There's nothing wrong with labels, unless you feel like you have to change yourself to fit the label, rather than using labels that describe you. Labels are just words. They can not fence you in." -- As for my definition of cuckold, its exactly how I want to see it. Enjoy it all people.
I'm going to enjoy my 14 inch cock. My inches are exactly how I want to see them.
Yes, enjoy everyone. :)

Back