Northern NJ Asian Wife (local only)

OwnMyAsian

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NJ, US
Hi, we're a couple in northern nj area looking for a long-term relationship with guy local in area. I should say, SHE is looking to play while I only watch. She would like the guy to be local so that she can stop by once in a while, so married guys are not being considered and NYC is too far. Email for more details. See our media to see her in action. She's a handful. Prefers hung, cut.
:)

Attachments

• 20161128_132521.jpg
    20161128_132521.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 219
Hi, we're a couple in northern nj area looking for a long-term relationship with guy local in area. I should say, SHE is looking to play while I only watch. She would like the guy to be local so that she can stop by once in a while, so married guys are not being considered and NYC is too far. Email for more details. See our media to see her in action. She's a handful. Prefers hung, cut.
NYC is only a hop skip and a jump. We should definitely make arrangements

Good luck, i know you have been searching for a very long time.
Im in NNJ, not central jersey.

VERY interested - Essex County here. BBC tested.

North Jersey..Bloomfield area. Can host at my apt or get a room. Get in touch..

Back