North Texas couple seeking thick bbc

North Texas hotwife here looking for a thick black cock local or somewhat local. We are both new to the lifestyle and hoping for my first big thick black cock while my husband watches and cleans me up after. He may participate on me during as well. Thicker the better. As you can tell from the photos, I can handle it ;) message if interested.

Who's going to be the first bbc to break in this married pussy?

North Texas hotwife here looking for a thick black cock local or somewhat local. We are both new to the lifestyle and hoping for my first big thick black cock while my husband watches and cleans me up after. He may participate on me during as well. Thicker the better. As you can tell from the photos, I can handle it ;) message if interested.

@hotwifeangel tasty tasty. What city?

I'll be in Texas for the cowboys game December 1st to the 5th if you will still be looking

i am taken a load though Texas now

Where abouts are y’all from in north Texas

Back