NorCal/BayArea/Sacramento

CurFilipinaHW

Male
Gold Member
From
CA, US
We are in the Bay Area and pretty new to the HW lifestyle. Wife is a petite 5’1” 44yo Filipina-long dark brown hair, beautiful lips. Nice bubble butt and nice slender legs. Smooth in all the right places with nice 34C mommy titties with chocolaty brown nipples. We are just getting our feet wet-so please be patient-we promise the wait is worth the reward!. Discretion is a must. Hit us up if you’re in the area and let’s see where this goes. Looking to get verified soon so please be patient.

We are in the Bay Area and pretty new to the HW lifestyle. Wife is a petite 5’1” 44yo Filipina-long dark brown hair, beautiful lips. Nice bubble butt and nice slender legs. Smooth in all the right places with nice 34C mommy titties with chocolaty brown nipples. We are just getting our feet wet-so please be patient-we promise the wait is worth the reward!. Discretion is a must. Hit us up if you’re in the area and let’s see where this goes. Looking to get verified soon so please be patient.
Pictures?

I'm a single 48 year old black male( half asian) luckily, god granted me my black side dominant, therefore providing me a 10 inch thick bbc. I see here, your both new to the lifestyle, interesting. Nice to meet you both. I'm a well experience bull who resides in Northern California( Fairfield) and indeed of course wanting to service a woman for some 1on1 deep penetration or maybe indulge in a 3some? Sir, ma'am...of course, I full understand...take things slow,I don't mind having to wait. Discretion is an absolute must aswell. I'm very much so interested... I'm in the Northbay. You can see my recent photos s you go into my profile in my photo media page.

East Bay here too.

Across the water in Castro Valley area

Back