No panties and short mini

No pics but when her boyfriends would stay over she would wear a long sundress without panties and allow his cum to soak into the front to humilate me when she went out solo , with him, me or us....and around the house afterwards so I could see the evidence they were together..after several times over a day or weekend it got larger and then dried with a faint stain on the front that If you knew what to look for you could notice..sometimes she would turn it inside out and ask me to lick it all off wet or dry after a few sessions had run out on it and then pulliing it up over her so i could lick her pussy clean and then lower it back, have her stand up and raise it back up while she leaned over the kitchen table or couch so her boyfriend could take her pussy again..sometimes he just wanted me to unbutton her dress so she was naked accept for her shoes and he had her go around the house that way for the day along with having me take off his drawers to expose his cock so she was ready for him and I could get used to seeing him naked and his cock out around the house and taking her whenever and wherever in our house they decided but always calling me over to watch or help or being loud enough that i knew he owned us as a couple sexually at our home which was his territory as well when he was over as our accepted second husband.

Back