Upskirt + No Panties

Several years ago my wife was getting ready for a girls’ night out. She is usually pretty conservative but on this occasion she chose to wear a very short denim skirt that barely covered her ass. Before she left the house I managed to take a peek and saw that she wasn’t wearing any panties! We have been together over 25 years now and that is still the only time I can ever recall her leaving the house without underwear. I don’t think she knew that I had noticed. I jerked off twice that night fantasizing about what she might be doing before I fell asleep. I woke up when she came into our bedroom around 2:30 AM. She went straight into the bathroom and took a shower. She was pretty hung over the next morning. I asked if she had fun and she said yes but she asked if I knew who had brought her home as she couldn’t remember much that happened after midnight and didn’t remember coming home. I asked if she remembered showering when she got home and she said that she didn’t. To this day I still don’t know what really happened that night.IMG_5791.jpeg

Back