No longer in the lifestyle, unfortunately

John&Diane

Couple
From
IL, US
For about 5 years, I got to see my wife with 4 different black guys on 7 occasions. By far, the most exciting and erotic thing we have ever done as a couple. But the last guy ruined everything for us, and then Covid hit, so Diane decided she did not want to do it anymore. Anyhow, would love to share our experiences both good and bad via text/private message/or email - and hear about if anyone else had a "bad" experience with a black guy as well. Even if a guy had something not go right when they were with a couple, I'd love to hear about it. What we did has been on my mind a lot lately for some reason.

For about 5 years, I got to see my wife with 4 different black guys on 7 occasions. By far, the most exciting and erotic thing we have ever done as a couple. But the last guy ruined everything for us, and then Covid hit, so Diane decided she did not want to do it anymore. Anyhow, would love to share our experiences both good and bad via text/private message/or email - and hear about if anyone else had a "bad" experience with a black guy as well. Even if a guy had something not go right when they were with a couple, I'd love to hear about it. What we did has been on my mind a lot lately for some reason.
Hi, sorry to hear about your bad experience

very sorry to hear about your "bad experience" furthest from what we want:(

Sad that it was bad enough to ruin the taste in her mouth. Bbd in her mouth should always be the best taste

Had issues as well with my ex wife....its unfortunate

Very frustrated w the people I’ve chatted here w/some real some not some verified some not but universally poor communication, ghosting, etc… it’s hard to understand across all generations why people can clearly articulate and be reliable. The few good communications have been w people we agreed weren’t a fit but left off saying thanks for the respectful communication.

its like being a direct communicator is viewed as too aggressive too blunt, don’t really get it. Thinking of taking a break, just came here seeking kinky smart honest no drama fems and couples and have recently been mostly disappointed

Last edited:
I'm sorry - I have been responding personally on the messenger here to people. It probably does not seem THAT bad to some, but it really affected my wife. Here is what happened - - - The previous guys she was with were all away from home while we were on vacation. My wife and I decided to find a black guy closer to us so she could see him more frequently. So, it was my job to try to find the right guy for her. After months of searching and searching, I decided on Mark. He was so polite when we talked, and he knew exactly what my wife and I wanted. I feel bad that I chose him. ... Anyhow, we agreed to meet at a bar first that shared the parking lot with a hotel. We got a room with 2 beds, Mark knew we wanted him to spend the night, and my wife liked the idea of jumping back and forth between the beds and between her two "husbands" ...lol The only good part about Mark, was meeting him at the bar across from the hotel beforehand. We got a lot of looks from people - a happy white couple, joined by a black guy, then a bit later on she was kissing him in front of me! And then, the 3 of us walking out together with each of us holding a hand of hers. She felt like a queen. That was fun. ... Once we were in the hotel, they started making out on the bed in front of me, before getting undressed and then Mark mounted my wife. He fucked her for literally less than a minute before he came inside her. Then he gets off the bed and started to get dressed! I was like - what's going on, I thought we agreed you would spend the night? He said "No, I just wanted to fuck a guy's wife in front of him". And then he left. My wife and I were shocked. Diane started crying since she felt so "used". I felt awful since I picked him out. So, we went home very unhappy. And that was when she said "never again". And just when I was about to change her mind, Covid hit. I'm sad that page has turned for us, but I have so many fond memories of the other 3 guys and how amazing they were for her.

ok bro.. we want to thank you.. for the info.. IF THERE EVER IN THE FUTURE you two decide to do it again.. the interview process should have been a little longer and get to know person more before you 3 in up in a hotel. Ask many questions.. Don't ******* on the day of unless you have met the person before. I'm sure there is a lot of folks that can chime in and give you some tips.. best of luck. If you don't do it again.. just build a relationship with ya wife to better learn about each other and you two and only you two will be fine sexually.. and I'm out mic drop

I'm sorry - I have been responding personally on the messenger here to people. It probably does not seem THAT bad to some, but it really affected my wife. Here is what happened - - - The previous guys she was with were all away from home while we were on vacation. My wife and I decided to find a black guy closer to us so she could see him more frequently. So, it was my job to try to find the right guy for her. After months of searching and searching, I decided on Mark. He was so polite when we talked, and he knew exactly what my wife and I wanted. I feel bad that I chose him. ... Anyhow, we agreed to meet at a bar first that shared the parking lot with a hotel. We got a room with 2 beds, Mark knew we wanted him to spend the night, and my wife liked the idea of jumping back and forth between the beds and between her two "husbands" ...lol The only good part about Mark, was meeting him at the bar across from the hotel beforehand. We got a lot of looks from people - a happy white couple, joined by a black guy, then a bit later on she was kissing him in front of me! And then, the 3 of us walking out together with each of us holding a hand of hers. She felt like a queen. That was fun. ... Once we were in the hotel, they started making out on the bed in front of me, before getting undressed and then Mark mounted my wife. He fucked her for literally less than a minute before he came inside her. Then he gets off the bed and started to get dressed! I was like - what's going on, I thought we agreed you would spend the night? He said "No, I just wanted to fuck a guy's wife in front of him". And then he left. My wife and I were shocked. Diane started crying since she felt so "used". I felt awful since I picked him out. So, we went home very unhappy. And that was when she said "never again". And just when I was about to change her mind, Covid hit. I'm sad that page has turned for us, but I have so many fond memories of the other 3 guys and how amazing they were for her.
Sounds like Mark just wanted some new pussy and not a "relationship". I was like Mark at one time, just fucking wives without a care. Then I met Eric and Tonya out here. It's more than sex even if Tonya and me are sleeping together while Eric watch us. Eric has zero interest in fucking Tonya, but still loves her. In a way I do care about Tonya and respect the friendship I have with both. It's more than sex. We hangout together and end watch TV together too. We have our own special moments with Tonya. For instance, she attends his company parties with him and I have my own date nights with her. Usually I take her to comedy shows and jazz clubs. Eric is sterile and have low testosterone therefore I'm in charge of pleasing Tonya sexual. We been talking about me moving in and we all being a family together. Especially when Tonya gets pregnant which I'm currently working on. Eric is in his 50s and Tonya is in her early 40s. I don't think I could share Tonya with another black guy. She's my white slut and nobody else including Eric.

What you ended up with was a pretender, false Bull, a loser from the civilian dating world who wanted to achieve a personal sex challenge or prank to make himself feel good and have bragging rights!

I believe this kind of outcome can be avoided by properly screening to make sure the guy you have chosen is not just "a nice or polite guy" but that he is an actual lifestyle Bull who will ensure that your woman is satisfied beyond expectations!

Sounds like Mark just wanted some new pussy and not a "relationship". I was like Mark at one time, just fucking wives without a care. Then I met Eric and Tonya out here. It's more than sex even if Tonya and me are sleeping together while Eric watch us. Eric has zero interest in fucking Tonya, but still loves her. In a way I do care about Tonya and respect the friendship I have with both. It's more than sex. We hangout together and end watch TV together too. We have our own special moments with Tonya. For instance, she attends his company parties with him and I have my own date nights with her. Usually I take her to comedy shows and jazz clubs. Eric is sterile and have low testosterone therefore I'm in charge of pleasing Tonya sexual. We been talking about me moving in and we all being a family together. Especially when Tonya gets pregnant which I'm currently working on. Eric is in his 50s and Tonya is in her early 40s. I don't think I could share Tonya with another black guy. She's my white slut and nobody else including Eric.
I feel you man, I feel you

Interesting dynamic

I'm in chicago a end would love to spend a whole night with a sexy horny wife. Let's chat

I'm confused. To what your wife cried for? The both of you signed up for the Life-style. This happens all the time. Married women have sex hop up and go home to their husbands

Back