No Holding Back

YoungerSister

Female
From
US
My husband and I had begun being open with our sexual relationship. We had made some simple rules and agreed to them and both of us had been enjoying it. I was still very hesitant though. I knew I could pick any man at random and have sex with them and there would be no issues. I was still feeling as if I was cheating and breaking all the rules. I would always text my husband and ask him if it was okay and even then ask him if he was sure a few times. When I did finally get fucking, I would go to a hotel and after it; I would leave with my face covered and glasses on as if I was leaving a ******* meeting. My husband said I was being way to tense about all of it.

One night I went out with some friends and we went to this little bar on the outside of town. We wasted no time in getting to the shots, which meant bad things for me, as I was not known to handle large amounts of *******. Sure enough by the end of the night, I was feeling pretty good.

Our designated driver was a coworker of our named Zach. Zach was a tall black man that was soft spoken but fun to hang around with. He was in good shape as he was athletic and always seemed to be busy doing something. Zach did not care to ******* so he was always offering to drive for us which we made use of.

The night ended and Zach was taking everyone home and I was last to be dropped off. On the way home the thought that I was not being relaxed enough with our new found sexual lifestyle was going through my head. I decided to change that. I invited Zach to come inside and say hi to my husband whom he knew. He said sure.

We got to our apartment and went inside. We started talking in the living room and my husband went to use the bathroom. I decided to be direct and told Zach I was horny and I was going to fuck him. I think he was going to object but I went over to him and began undoing his pants. I got his chocolate brown dick out and got to my knees and started sucking on him. I heard the bathroom door open behind me so I knew my husband would come out to see me blowing Zach. I heard some words go back and forth between the two men but I was focused on sucking Zach’s cock.

I got Zach rock hard with my mouth and went until I could not wait any more. I stood up and grabbed his hands pulling him to his feet. I then lead Zach back to our bedroom. I opened the door making sure to leave it open and left the lights off. I undid Zach’s pants and pulled them to the floor. I then stood up and shoved him back on to the bed. I undid my own pants and slid them and my panties down before stepping out of them.

I got onto the bed and could still see a look of shock on Zach’s face. I did not care to explain to him or talk at all really. I straddled Zach and guided his dick to my pussy lowering down on it. Once all the way down I began rocking my hips back and forth making sure not to hide any noise coming from me as I rode Zach’s cock. I was sure my husband could hear me and probably some of the neighbors as well. Zach finally got into it grabbing my hips and helping to rock me back and forth. I was getting ready to cum hard and making sure anyone listening could hear it as well. Zach grabbed me and pulled me down close to him. He then rose his hips and began thrusting quickly into me. My orgasm hit hard as I moaned out loud and soon Zach followed lifting his hips and cumming.

After a few minutes I rolled off Zach and lay next to him on the bed. I told him thanks for the fuck and if he wanted to spend the night he could as I often liked to fuck in the morning as well. I then closed my eyes and went to sleep in my post orgasmic bliss.

My husband and I had begun being open with our sexual relationship. We had made some simple rules and agreed to them and both of us had been enjoying it. I was still very hesitant though. I knew I could pick any man at random and have sex with them and there would be no issues. I was still feeling as if I was cheating and breaking all the rules. I would always text my husband and ask him if it was okay and even then ask him if he was sure a few times. When I did finally get fucking, I would go to a hotel and after it; I would leave with my face covered and glasses on as if I was leaving a ******* meeting. My husband said I was being way to tense about all of it.

One night I went out with some friends and we went to this little bar on the outside of town. We wasted no time in getting to the shots, which meant bad things for me, as I was not known to handle large amounts of *******. Sure enough by the end of the night, I was feeling pretty good.

Our designated driver was a coworker of our named Zach. Zach was a tall black man that was soft spoken but fun to hang around with. He was in good shape as he was athletic and always seemed to be busy doing something. Zach did not care to ******* so he was always offering to drive for us which we made use of.

The night ended and Zach was taking everyone home and I was last to be dropped off. On the way home the thought that I was not being relaxed enough with our new found sexual lifestyle was going through my head. I decided to change that. I invited Zach to come inside and say hi to my husband whom he knew. He said sure.

We got to our apartment and went inside. We started talking in the living room and my husband went to use the bathroom. I decided to be direct and told Zach I was horny and I was going to fuck him. I think he was going to object but I went over to him and began undoing his pants. I got his chocolate brown dick out and got to my knees and started sucking on him. I heard the bathroom door open behind me so I knew my husband would come out to see me blowing Zach. I heard some words go back and forth between the two men but I was focused on sucking Zach’s cock.

I got Zach rock hard with my mouth and went until I could not wait any more. I stood up and grabbed his hands pulling him to his feet. I then lead Zach back to our bedroom. I opened the door making sure to leave it open and left the lights off. I undid Zach’s pants and pulled them to the floor. I then stood up and shoved him back on to the bed. I undid my own pants and slid them and my panties down before stepping out of them.

I got onto the bed and could still see a look of shock on Zach’s face. I did not care to explain to him or talk at all really. I straddled Zach and guided his dick to my pussy lowering down on it. Once all the way down I began rocking my hips back and forth making sure not to hide any noise coming from me as I rode Zach’s cock. I was sure my husband could hear me and probably some of the neighbors as well. Zach finally got into it grabbing my hips and helping to rock me back and forth. I was getting ready to cum hard and making sure anyone listening could hear it as well. Zach grabbed me and pulled me down close to him. He then rose his hips and began thrusting quickly into me. My orgasm hit hard as I moaned out loud and soon Zach followed lifting his hips and cumming.

After a few minutes I rolled off Zach and lay next to him on the bed. I told him thanks for the fuck and if he wanted to spend the night he could as I often liked to fuck in the morning as well. I then closed my eyes and went to sleep in my post orgasmic bliss.
Omg I was hoping your husband would come in and bury his face in your freshly fucked pussy and enjoy Zach's creampie! Yummy 😋

Hot story!

Back