No Escaping Your Desires: Amateur only!

There is a special place in hell for white boys who facetime their girlfriends on a "girls night" and secretly wish to witness something that nasty! :devilish:
I cheated on my 11 month boyfriend on New Years Eve, confessed it to him,,,in February he took my to a glory hole, I sucked my first huge uncut black cock there. The next week he took me to an adult theater where I saw a girl get ravaged by six guys right behind us,,,the following week we went back, I got fucked 15 times by 11 different guys,,,the next week I started bringing black guys back to motel rooms, and Dogging in the park,,,we got married April 14th,,,we’ll soon be celebrating our 39th anniversary. I just needed somebody who understood me,,,

I cheated on my 11 month boyfriend on New Years Eve, confessed it to him,,,in February he took my to a glory hole, I sucked my first huge uncut black cock there. The next week he took me to an adult theater where I saw a girl get ravaged by six guys right behind us,,,the following week we went back, I got fucked 15 times by 11 different guys,,,the next week I started bringing black guys back to motel rooms, and Dogging in the park,,,we got married April 14th,,,we’ll soon be celebrating our 39th anniversary. I just needed somebody who understood me,,,
The most important thing in a successful relationship is to hear what isn't being said! It seems that your husband had not only sensed your promiscuous, multi-orgasmic nature, but he was more than willing to help you fulfil your destiny as a slut, a dream you’d been probably nurturing ever since you were a horny teenager. You see, the dream of all men is to meet little sluts who look innocent but behind their virtuous persona, they are ready for all forms of sexual depravity! :threesome:

Do all wives do this? Cause my wife will be sitting on the couch with her bull and she's ALWAYS gotta be playing with his dick until he gets hard and hanging out of his shorts. Then she starts sucking his dick, then he ends up fucking my wife right there in the living room with me still sitting at the end of the couch. All like I'm not even there

Back