Would you like no bra no panty?

• Yes, I love it when other men sees her poking nipples and glimpse of wet pussy.

Votes: 460 95.4%
  • No, I like to keep it as a surprise for her bull.

Votes: 22 4.6%

• Total voters
Em, use your imagination.
Put on one of your pretty dresses and yes, put on your bra and panties.
Smile and wave to your family and walk out the door.
I’m assuming you drive. When you’re in your car pull the hem of your dress up your legs.
Pull your panties off, put them in your handbag.

Bra. That might be a bit more difficult, but unzip your dress low enough to unhook your bra.
Slip it off your shoulders and down your dress and off. Put your bra in your handbag.
Zip up your dress.

Now, drive off, excited by your nakedness under your dress.
No one knows how naughty you are, but you know. And you can use those sexy thoughts
to walk in public with confidence in yourself.
And a secret smile as men look at you: if they onlyi want to try that
I’m assuming you drive. When you’re in your car pull the hem of your dress up your legs.

Bra. That might be a bit more difficult, but unzip your dress low enough to unhook your bra.
Slip it off your shoulders and down your dress and off. Put your bra in your handbag.
Zip up your dress.

No one knows how naughty you are, but you know. And you can use those sexy thoughts
And a secret smile as men look at you: if they only knew.
i want to try that

Zip up your dress.

And a secret smile as men look at you: if they only knew.
i want to try that

i know exactly which dress too

show us the dress Em. Would be even hotter if you took a picture of yourself wearing it (hide your face of course) so we could all imagine how you’d look the day you took your bra and panties off

Its hard to do. I still live at home and i get judged whenever im going out.
Even if you were out on your own, you are still going to get judged.

I'm 48 and still get my mom questioning what I wear when I arrive at her house for something.

Sometimes it did present some embarassing moments. My Bull hated panties so if I knew we were meeting later in the day I had on no panties. He wanted free access to the goodies. He ripped up so many expensive pairs I quite buying them. Going bra-less created problems as well. Under a business suit it wasn't a problem. Every now and again meeting my girlfriends for lunch outside I had to remember to keep my jacket on.

Before we discussed our desires to enter this lifestyle my wife regularly would wear just a sundress out in the spring and summer, no bra and sometimes no panties. he reasoning was she was in too much of a hurry but later on I realized she was wanting to attract other males attention to her when she was out alone or with me. Like before hand if we were partying at night and had a single guy over she would go upstairs and change into pj's and be naked underneath and come down and hang out with us,she did this with me when we first started dating, again, trying to draw attention to her and sending a signal to me that she wants to fuck this guy and sending a signal to him that she is comfortable around him and ready to take her clothes off. It wasn't long after that we started really talking about her needs and desires and my insecurities.. and me letting her know and encouraging her to wear clothes that advertise and attract the right men and its ok to go out without a bra or panties in tight pants and show her camel toe...and while we cant introduce any one we know or are friends with we can satisfy everything with black men and I can shop for her and help dress her for dates or guests and pick out clothes like low cut shirts or tight short pants that she can take off easily and put on quickly or help trim her pussy hair in different ways for them. She did admit she liked wearing panties when I was around and her bull was with us because it turned her on to see another guy fingering her with her panties on for some juvenile reason and that Im seeing him do that. She also didn't like wearing too much when she had a regular over or on a date underneath, instead focusing on her hair, make-up, nails and what shoes she was wearing out because sometimes she liked wearing heals or wedges while she was getting fucked because it made her feel like she was really projecting the image of a married career professional wife getting fucked.

Before we discussed our desires to enter this lifestyle my wife regularly would wear just a sundress out in the spring and summer, no bra and sometimes no panties. he reasoning was she was in too much of a hurry but later on I realized she was wanting to attract other males attention to her when she was out alone or with me. Like before hand if we were partying at night and had a single guy over she would go upstairs and change into pj's and be naked underneath and come down and hang out with us,she did this with me when we first started dating, again, trying to draw attention to her and sending a signal to me that she wants to fuck this guy and sending a signal to him that she is comfortable around him and ready to take her clothes off. It wasn't long after that we started really talking about her needs and desires and my insecurities.. and me letting her know and encouraging her to wear clothes that advertise and attract the right men and its ok to go out without a bra or panties in tight pants and show her camel toe...and while we cant introduce any one we know or are friends with we can satisfy everything with black men and I can shop for her and help dress her for dates or guests and pick out clothes like low cut shirts or tight short pants that she can take off easily and put on quickly or help trim her pussy hair in different ways for them. She did admit she liked wearing panties when I was around and her bull was with us because it turned her on to see another guy fingering her with her panties on for some juvenile reason and that Im seeing him do that. She also didn't like wearing too much when she had a regular over or on a date underneath, instead focusing on her hair, make-up, nails and what shoes she was wearing out because sometimes she liked wearing heals or wedges while she was getting fucked because it made her feel like she was really projecting the image of a married career professional wife getting fucked.
<My wife would come downstairs to my poker night in her lingere and show off for the guys

Back