no action

True. I agree. One who indeed want to meet. Might say no to vid or pic. But won't say no to a ******* meet. But could also be an avenue for a game player to waste time
I will request a video chat (normal face to face video chat) and I usually do because;

No 1 - People may send pics that are not true or does not reflect how they look at present
No 2 - Video chats images are bit close reflection of who you will see in person (if you met)
No 3 - There is no point arranging to meet in person when there is not attraction after video images.

I mean arranging a meet in person only to find out we don't fancy eachother, or one party does not fancy the other. If i were to keep meeting everyone in person first and find out later, where is the time for that?, bearing in mind some meets might not be local.

I know it is not a given that attraction via video chat will defnitely mean going ahead when you meet in person, but I think it helps a lot to make that first decision of a yes or no, it also helps to look forward to an expectation and helps to ease some pressure before the meet. For a wife that is shy or not too confident, it could help to break the ice and hence prepare her for the meet in person if that was the decision.

Last edited:
The internet can be an interesting place to try and meet people. It does take time, but I have met a few from THIS website as my media shows. Many who have issues are NOT verified, or are reaching out to others who aren’t verifed.

I received a message recently from a kind member @Endowed. With his permission, I’ve taken a screen shot to post in this thread. I always push for people to become verified here, but this is a first hand testimony as to why...
89831720-2361-4538-BD7F-616FBEF4285D.jpeg

I will request a video chat (normal face to face video chat) and I usually do because;

No 1 - People may send pics that are not true or does not reflect how they look at present
No 2 - Video chats images are bit close to reflection of who you will see in person (if you met)
No 3 - There is no point arranging to meet in person when there is not attraction after video images.

I mean arranging a meet in person only to find out we don't fancy eachother, or one party does not fancy the other. If i were to keep meeting everyone in person first and find out later, where is the time for that?, bearing in mind some meets might not be local.

I know it is not a given that attraction via video chat will defnitely mean going ahead when you meet in person, but I think it helps a lot to make that first decision of a yes or no, it also helps to look forward to an expectation and helps to ease some pressure before the meet. For a wife that is shy or not too confident, it could help to break the ice and hence prepare her for the meet in person if that was the decision.
Well said

The internet can be an interesting place to try and meet people. It does take time, but I have met a few from THIS website as my media shows. Many who have issues are NOT verified, or are reaching out to others who aren’t verifed.

I received a message recently from a kind member @Endowed. With his permission, I’ve taken a screen shot to post in this thread. I always push for people to become verified here, but this is a first hand testimony as to why...
View attachment 2276175

You and others like you, make joining the site and remaining a member worth it. No matter the platform or channel of meet or approach. Those who will be really will be real and those who for some reason think fakery and messing with others time is the way, will always be.
Nice one @ticklemypleasure

It took my husband and I YEARS from confessing the fantasy to connecting with a bull, we did meet a few young fit black men but the chemistry wasnt there, lack of compatibility and times/schedule were some problems, lack of commitment, I was also very firm that I was not going to sleep with guy after guy just to find one that would stick around, it all worked out, after one failed attempt and 3 no shows we found Marcus and his rules complimented our fantasy.

View attachment 2276175
I like this a lot very well said.

View attachment 2276175
This, all of this. Get verified, speak to verified real members, make a concrete plan and lay out every detail of what you're looking for well before sexting, I've had a great time since joining and verifying all three of my last encounters were men I met on this site then

yeah we want this but it has to be the right person and that is what makes it hard finding the right person that will be respectful we are looking for are not looking for a fuck and run and your right they dont want to get to know you they just want to meet fuck and go we are not that type of people there has to be some connection
I sure wish you guys were up here... Or i was down there!!

We are trying a new approach and we will ask for a verification photo immediately and then arrange a meet close to us. 1 chance only. If a guy doesnt do the drive or backs out then we move on to the next. Its very frustrating though and Im not sure how much my girl will put up with before she says no to finding a Bull lover.
Yeah that's what is happening with us she is starting to give up

Back