no action

the sad thing is that we have been on AFF for a long time as well. It's just as miserable on there too. I think it's an overall attitude anymore. It's become such a fetish that couples like you and us who want something substantive just get all the game players and liars. Seems that all they want anymore is a fuck and run and there are a lot of couples who are fine with that too. Makes it tough.

Good luck.
AFF is awful these days!! A waste of time effort and money in my opinion.
Seems that bulls and couples struggle. I actually put it down to were all horny when messaging, like nothing will stop us. Then when the juices stop flowing then suddenly life gets in the way. And oh how life can be a bitch!
Gotta remain positive and try every avenue i guess.

AFF is awful these days!! A waste of time effort and money in my opinion.
Seems that bulls and couples struggle. I actually put it down to were all horny when messaging, like nothing will stop us. Then when the juices stop flowing then suddenly life gets in the way. And oh how life can be a bitch!
Gotta remain positive and try every avenue i guess.

Life does get in the way sometimes, but it can also be used as an excuse and it speaks directly to the character of the person.

Seeing this thread, changes my opinion.
Thought no action was only UK. Think it's everywhere. Just general with this site I guess

Seeing this thread, changes my opinion.
Thought no action was only UK. Think it's everywhere. Just general with this site I guess
Just general everywhere i think. I actually believe with internet theres too many ways it falls down. I'd give anything for there to be a place we could casually walk in and there be many Black men for us to talk to. Sure theres the occasional swing clubs but it would be nice to just hage Black men recognise the fact we are open to this lifestyle and make strong moves on my girl. Maybe the next generation of Black men will be more brazen and reach out for white women whenever they see one who looks happy to engage in a little fun

Just general everywhere i think. I actually believe with internet theres too many ways it falls down. I'd give anything for there to be a place we could casually walk in and there be many Black men for us to talk to. Sure theres the occasional swing clubs but it would be nice to just hage Black men recognise the fact we are open to this lifestyle and make strong moves on my girl. Maybe the next generation of Black men will be more brazen and reach out for white women whenever they see one who looks happy to engage in a little fun

I’m planning a trip to the UK either in the spring or summer time. I’d definitely
Make a move on your girl

I’m planning a trip to the UK either in the spring or summer time. I’d definitely
Make a move on your girl
I don't think it's the site, I think it's society in general. We have become totally disconnected and fail to see beyond the selfish " it's all about me" mentality This site is simply a microcosm of what society has created. It's a real shame.

I understand what you mean. The internet has definitely grown strong on let down a and disappointment.
I used to think let downs and disappointment was a thing with the guys only. But I have begin to see, there is more to it. I think it's actually a kink of some sort practiced by but he men and women, and seems to derive some certain pleasure from it. People now create profile for the simple reason of chatting you, makes plans and just let you down or randomly disappear.
Although I never saw it as the only way to get white women. I have always been a big fan of straight up direct approach. But if a platform is available as an alternative to that. I don't mind

I don't think it's the site, I think it's society in general. We have become totally disconnected and fail to see beyond the selfish " it's all about me" mentality This site is simply a microcosm of what society has created. It's a real shame.

I definitely agree with you.
It is the society in general. As mentioned in my comment above. To let people down, take others on a baseless ride is now a thing.

We are trying a new approach and we will ask for a verification photo immediately and then arrange a meet close to us. 1 chance only. If a guy doesnt do the drive or backs out then we move on to the next. Its very frustrating though and Im not sure how much my girl will put up with before she says no to finding a Bull lover.

We are trying a new approach and we will ask for a verification photo immediately and then arrange a meet close to us. 1 chance only. If a guy doesnt do the drive or backs out then we move on to the next. Its very frustrating though and Im not sure how much my girl will put up with before she says no to finding a Bull lover.
Cool. I have also decided on an approach for myself. Once we start chatting. After the initial introduction and getting to know each other. I asked you to video chat. If you can't. No point wasting time. That has been working. Gets the games player to just disappear. I don't waste my time

Cool. I have also decided on an approach for myself. Once we start chatting. After the initial introduction and getting to know each other. I asked you to video chat. If you can't. No point wasting time. That has been working. Gets the games player to just disappear. I don't waste my time

Hmmm im not sure on that one. Many woman in particular dont wish to go on video. And often chats are done when we are all slobbing around and not looking our best.

Hmmm im not sure on that one. Many woman in particular dont wish to go on video. And often chats are done when we are all slobbing around and not looking our best.
I do get that. But I always opt for this on their terms. Whenever is best for you. What ever choosing platform and it's just an introductory video chat. Nothing more. And if I see a reasonable excuse given. Nothing beats a meet and *******. If you are looking to meet. You won't say no to meeting for a *******. A no to that. Definitely mean, I should think twice

I prefer to ask for video instead of a pic. Because I know Privacy is essential and won't be jeopardized by most. So I offer a platform that create an avenue to see me the same time I'm seeing you.

I prefer to ask for video instead of a pic. Because I know Privacy is essential and won't be jeopardized by most. So I offer a platform that create an avenue to see me the same time I'm seeing you.
I am not going to video, it is simply not something I am willing to do. If you can't take the time to meet in a public place and have a ******* or a cup of coffee and chat, then how do you expect to develop any kind of relationship or friendship anyway? Bottom line is any excuse will do for those that want to play games.

I'm in Charlotte as well. Don't give up hope. There's a good core of people here, like anywhere. Of course, the good folks are outnumbered about 20 to 1 with others who aren't so serious. In my experience, people struggle to transition from fantasy to reality, which understandably can be very challenging. Patience is required to be successful, just like anything in life, right? Keep hope alive and maintain a positive attitude. Of course, folks like me are here to help in whatever way we can.

Last edited:
I am not going to video, it is simply not something I am willing to do. If you can't take the time to meet in a public place and have a ******* or a cup of coffee and chat, then how do you expect to develop any kind of relationship or friendship anyway? Bottom line is any excuse will do for those that want to play games.
True. I agree. One who indeed want to meet. Might say no to vid or pic. But won't say no to a ******* meet. But could also be an avenue for a game player to waste time

Back