no action

Horrible. I've been with a few couples, not from this forum though. It's been a while. The last couple that I was with, was a Latin couple. It all started with the husband contacting me and requested that I was his wife's 50th b-day present.

we have been looking for a bbc for awhile ndid not think it would b so hard to find one
I think it is so easy to be anonymous online that most are just playing games. It is very frustrating. 20 yrs ago it was so very different

yea we live right outside of Charlotte so we are in a good area
We lived in Charlotte for 20 yrs... when we started in this lifestyle it was so much easier and the men were much more honest and open.

we will continue but dont think this is the site to do it on
the sad thing is that we have been on AFF for a long time as well. It's just as miserable on there too. I think it's an overall attitude anymore. It's become such a fetish that couples like you and us who want something substantive just get all the game players and liars. Seems that all they want anymore is a fuck and run and there are a lot of couples who are fine with that too. Makes it tough.

Good luck.

The last couple that I met, which turned out great and was a serious meeting(s) was years ago. A Latin couple in which the wife was 50 (I was her birthday present). We started off slow with just a meeting and a date to the movies where the husband sat a few seats away. That following weekend, he contacted me asking if they could come over so she could have me as her birthday gift. Needless to say that it turned out great and became a regular thing. It seem like those days are long gone, unfortunately.

The last couple that I met, which turned out great and was a serious meeting(s) was years ago. A Latin couple in which the wife was 50 (I was her birthday present). We started off slow with just a meeting and a date to the movies where the husband sat a few seats away. That following weekend, he contacted me asking if they could come over so she could have me as her birthday gift. Needless to say that it turned out great and became a regular thing. It seem like those days are long gone, unfortunately.
yes its sad really.

yeah we want this but it has to be the right person and that is what makes it hard finding the right person that will be respectful we are looking for are not looking for a fuck and run and your right they dont want to get to know you they just want to meet fuck and go we are not that type of people there has to be some connection

Back