NJ HotWife looking for a good looking, friendly, charming, and selective 10+ BBC for LTR

SNJHWCPL

Couple
Real Person
From
NJ, US
\*\*We are only looking for one black man with a vasectomy with 10+. I know that's pipe dream but is what the Mrs. wishes for.\*\*

\*\*We are only looking for one black man with a vasectomy with 10+. I know that's pipe dream but is what the Mrs. wishes for.\*\*

Short and simple compared to our other ad.

The wife is again in the mode to try to find that "bbc male unicorn".

She wants a black man that's single, big muscular (Like the rock), hairless, hung monster 10+ and with a vasectomy.

Only interested in NJ locals.

She's a sexy curvy mom 45 5'6 light brown hair hazel eyes, PAWG.

If you meet the criteria, please contact me to talk and see if you fit the dynamic she wants.

Last edited:

She wants a black man that's single, big muscular (Like the rock), hairless, hung monster 10+ and with a vasectomy.

Only interested in NJ locals

If you meet the criteria, please contact me to talk and see if you fit the dynamic she wants.
She sounds like a lot of fun and knows what she wants. Good luck finding that one. I got one criteria but not quite the second one. Best to you both.

Me too.. single 38yrs old hazel eyes dirty blonde hair 160lbs athletic and looking to be used properly in nj.. why is this so hard to find

Bbc local guy here Let’s chat

Back