Nice to see more Latinas

LatinQoSCpl

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Been scrolling through this morning and saw a more more latinas being verified specially Mexican hotwives which is awesome. We’ve been in the lifestyle for years and seem the growth over time or maybe it’s always been there and and we are getting more comfortable talking about it.

Would love to here thoughts and comments on this. 😬😃

Been scrolling through this morning and saw a more more latinas being verified specially Mexican hotwives which is awesome. We’ve been in the lifestyle for years and seem the growth over time or maybe it’s always been there and and we are getting more comfortable talking about it.

Would love to here thoughts and comments on this. 😬😃
Being Mexican I can say this isn’t something you hear about often. It was my husband who introduced me to the LS. I have to thank him for being transparent with me about who he is and the LS. I can say this brings us closer together. My pleasure is his pleasure.

Being Mexican I can say this isn’t something you hear about often. It was my husband who introduced me to the LS. I have to thank him for being transparent with me about who he is and the LS. I can say this brings us closer together. My pleasure is his pleasure.
Same here. The husband is that one that opened the door to the LS and more.

I grew up in a strict conservative family it was only after marriage I decided to tell my husband about my feelings about black men. He's been understanding when I want to explore my desires.

Bonus pic for the fellas.

Attachments

• 2021-04-02-18-28-31-485~3.jpg
    2021-04-02-18-28-31-485~3.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 615
  • 20210424_201025~4.jpg
    20210424_201025~4.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 222
  • 20210424_201017~2.jpg
    20210424_201017~2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 370
Last edited: