NFL, Kneeling and "Disrespect"

* * FACTS * *

DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE & NEVER BELIEVE A KNOWN-SERIAL LIAR WITH HIS HAIR LITERALLY LOOKING LIKE ITS STUCK ON FIRE (eh em Mr. Chump).

Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 3.58.51 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 3.35.54 AM.png

Standing for Anthem wasn't something that I spoke to Colin about sat. I relayed what had been reported about him standing in the future...

— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) October 8, 2017

Reports about @Kaepernick7 standing for anthem had not been refuted. However, I cant say if they are true or not. Colin and I didn't discuss

Colin would have to address any future demonstrations. I didn't ask him if he would sit or stand. Our chat primarily about his will to play

I know @Kaepernick7 is fully committed to playing football and helping those in need. What he would do during the Anthem I do not know

Kaepernick soon issued the following tweet mocking how quickly the lie spread online.

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

Winston S. Churchill

— Colin Kaepernick (@Kaepernick7) October 8, 2017

Update 2: President Trump has tweeted his approval of VP Pence's decision to leave the 49ers football game...

I asked @VP Pence to leave stadium if any players kneeled, disrespecting our country. I am proud of him and @SecondLady Karen.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 8, 2017

Update 1: Minutes after Kaepernick's shocking reversal, Vice-President Mike Pence spoke out on Sunday about why he left a Indianapolis Colts-San Francisco 49ers game...

“I left today's Colts game because @POTUS and I will not dignify any event that disrespects our soldiers, our Flag, or our National Anthem,” Pence tweeted.

I left today's Colts game because @POTUS and I will not dignify any event that disrespects our soldiers, our Flag, or our National Anthem.

— Vice President Pence (@VP) October 8, 2017

Fox News reports that several 49ers players reportedly knelt for the anthem on Sunday.

Full Statement from The White House: Statement by Vice President Mike Pence on Leaving Colts Game after Players Disrespect Flag and National Anthem

I left today's Colts game because President Trump and I will not dignify any event that disrespects our soldiers, our Flag, or our National Anthem.

At a time when so many Americans are inspiring our nation with their courage, resolve, and resilience, now, more than ever, we should rally around our Flag and everything that unites us.

While everyone is entitled to their own opinions, I don't think it's too much to ask NFL players to respect the Flag and our National Anthem.

I stand with President Trump, I stand with our soldiers, and I will always stand for our Flag and our National Anthem.

As we detailed earlier, in a stunning capitulation from one of the most controversial sports figures in recent memory, former San Francisco 49ers backup QB Colin Kaepernick told CBS Sports that he would stand during the national anthem if given the chance to play football again.

Kaepernick, who has been training rigorously in New Jersey in an effort to re-enter league play after severing his contract with the 49ers in March, said he would not kneel for the anthem if he signs with a team. He also said he plans to donate the money from his jersey sales to charity.

"He's not planning on kneeling - if given the opportunity," said Jason La Canfora, who sat down with Kaepernick for an interview.

After sitting down with Colin Kaepernick for several hours, @JasonLaCanfora says the QB is still actively trying to play in the NFL. pic.twitter.com/R9qTIZ7EQl

— NFLonCBS (@NFLonCBS) October 8, 2017

Kaepernick's protest began on August 16, 2016, a day after he said there is no difference between the American flag and the Confederate flag. He later started kneeling instead of sitting, sparking a movement that spread across the NFL. The demonstrations have proven immensely controversial and damaging to the league's bottom line. It also inspired President Donald Trump to lash out at the league, encouraging fans to boycott games. The president also claimed that anyone who would kneel is a "******* of a bitch".

Kaepernick's announcement comes after the Tennessee Titans last week rebuffed his overtures, saying they wouldn't permit him to work out with the team.

Kaepernick remains focused on playing in the NFL again and is working out daily in hopes of achieving that goal, according to sources with knowledge of the situation, which was conveyed to Titans brass last week after starting quarterback Marcus Mariota suffered a hamstring injury on Sunday, according to CBS.

Kaepernick's agent is reportedly talking to all 32 teams, CBS said. Since leaving the league, he's been focused on training and charity work.

How it all started... (via SBNation.com)

Aug. 14 and Aug. 20 — Kaepernick goes unnoticed while sitting during the anthem

Kaepernick made headlines when he sat during the 49ers third preseason game, but he also sat during the first two games, according to Mike Garafolo of NFL Network. Kaepernick wasn’t in uniform and didn’t play during the first two games.

Aug. 26 — Kaepernick gains attention for his protest

There was no grand unveiling of Kaepernick’s sitting protest. Instead, Jennifer Lee Chan of Niners Nation tweeted out a photo of the anthem, unrelated to Kaepernick sitting. The story gained national attention later that night and the 49ers released a statement confirming Kaepernick sat for the anthem.

Kaepernick told the media after the game he sat because of the oppression of people of color and ongoing issues with police *******.

Aug. 28 — Kaepernick expands on his reasoning for the protest

Kaepernick met with the media two days after the game and for the first time since the protest gained national attention. He reiterated that he was acting to give a voice to people who didn’t have one.

"I'm going to continue to stand with the people that are being oppressed. To me, this is something that has to change. When there's significant change and I feel that flag represents what it's supposed to represent, and this country is representing people the way that it's supposed to, I'll stand."

"This stand wasn’t for me. This is because I’m seeing things happen to people that don’t have a voice, people that don’t have a platform to talk and have their voices heard, and effect change. So I’m in the position where I can do that and I’m going to do that for people that can’t."

"It's something that can unify this team. It's something that can unify this country. If we have these real conversations that are uncomfortable for a lot of people. If we have these conversations, there's a better understanding of where both sides are coming from."

"I have great respect for the men and women that have fought for this country. I have family, I have friends that have gone and fought for this country. And they fight for freedom, they fight for the people, they fight for liberty and justice, for everyone. That’s not happening. People are dying in vain because this country isn’t holding their end of the bargain up, as far as giving freedom and justice, liberty to everybody. That’s something that’s not happening. I’ve seen videos, I’ve seen circumstances where men and women that have been in the military have come back and been treated unjustly by the country they fought have for, and have been murdered by the country they fought for, on our land. That’s not right."

Sept. 1 — Kaepernick takes a knee during the anthem and is joined by teammate Eric Reid

For the first time during his protest, Kaepernick wasn’t alone. San Francisco safety Eric Reid expressed support for Kaepernick prior to the game and showed it during the anthem by joining him in taking a knee.

From the time the protest gained attention, Kaepernick reiterated he was not doing it to be anti-American or anti-military or to disrespect troops. He was doing it to bring serious social issues to light and try to evoke change. That stance led to him slightly adjusting the protest. Kaepernick met with former Green Beret and brief NFL long snapper Nate Boyer, and after the discussion decided to shift from sitting to taking a knee during the anthem.

"We were talking to [Boyer] about how can we get the message back on track and not take away from the military, not take away from fighting for our country, but keep the focus on what the issues really are. And as we talked about it, we came up with taking a knee. Because there are issues that still need to be addressed and it was also a way to show more respect to the men and women who fight for this country."

After the game, Kaepernick announced a plan to donate $1 million to the charities that focus on racial issues.

Sept. 1 — Jeremy Lane of the Seattle Seahawks sits during the national anthem

Lane became the first non-teammate to join Kaepernick in protest. He sat on the bench prior to the national anthem in Oakland, just minutes after Kaepernick and Reid took a knee during the anthem in San Diego.

"I wasn't trying to say anything. Just standing behind Kaepernick," Lane said following the game. He added that he would keep doing it until he felt like justice was served.

Sept. 4 — Megan Rapinoe kneels during the national anthem in support of Colin Kaepernick

Before the NWSL match between the Seattle Reign and Chicago Red Stars, Rapinoe took a knee during the national anthem, while the rest of her teammates remained standing. She expressed solidarity with Kaepernick, saying that, as a gay American, she knows "what it means to look at the flag and not have it protect all of your liberties," and that "it’s important to have white people stand in support of people of color on this."

Not everyone in the soccer world was happy with Rapinoe's actions. Before Sept. 7's match between the Washington Spirit and the Seattle Reign, the Spirit rescheduled the national anthem to play while both teams were still in their locker rooms, in order to prevent Rapinoe from protesting. "We respectfully disagree with her method of hijacking our organization's event to draw attention to what is ultimately a personal -- albeit worthy -- cause," the Spirit said in an emailed statement. Rapinoe expressed anger over the decision, saying that it was "f**king unbelievable," and claiming that it was Spirit owner Bill Lynch's homophobia that influenced the reschedule.

And on Sept. 15, U.S. Soccer expressed disappointment in Rapinoe's protest, sending out a statement that pleaded for players and coaches to use the national anthem as a moment "to reflect upon the liberties and freedom we all appreciate in this country." It was an ironic and tone-deaf statement, considering that Rapinoe and Kaepernick's protests are addressing the reality that, for many marginalized Americans who don't fit into the "all" category, they lack the opportunity to truly "appreciate" freedom.

Sept. 9 — Denver Broncos linebacker Brandon Marshall takes a knee during the national anthem at the NFL regular season opener

Marshall became the first player to take a knee or sit during the anthem prior to a regular season game. He was a college teammate of Kaepernick at the University of Nevada. Like Kaepernick, Marshall said it was about social change.

"I'm not against the military. I'm not against the police or America," Marshall said, according to the Denver Post. "I'm against social injustice.

"Kaep, he's using his platform how he wants to use it, to reach the masses," Marshall said. "We have freedom of speech. But then we use our platform, and we get bashed for it. It’s almost like they want us to only go with the grain. And once we go against the grain, it’s an issue."

Sept. 12 — Eric Reid kneels alongside Colin Kaepernick. 49ers teammates and Rams players raise their fists

Kaepernick maintained his protest, and was joined by several players set to take the field before Monday Night Football. As expected, safety Eric Reid knelt next to the quarterback during the national anthem, just as he did during the last week of the preseason. 49ers linebacker Eli Harold and safety Antoine Bethea stood, but with their fists raised in the air.

Sept. 18 — More 49ers join Kaepernick, Dolphins continue protest

Kaepernick's teammates Antoine Bethea, Eli Harold, Jaquiski Tartt and Rashard Robinson joined in protesting during the national anthem by raising their right fists ahead of San Francisco's game vs. the Carolina Panthers.

Meanwhile in Foxboro three of the same Miami Dolphins players continued their protest. Arian Foster, safety Michael Thomas and wide receiver Kenny Stills all kneeled during the anthem.

Sept. 20 — Marshawn Lynch expresses support for Colin Kaepernick

During his appearance on Conan, Marshawn Lynch was asked about his thoughts on Kaepernick kneeling during the national anthem. Lynch said he'd rather see Kaepernick "take a knee than stand up, put his hands up, and get murdered."

Sept. 22 — Colin Kaepernick is featured on the cover of Time magazine

Time premiered the cover for its Oct. 3 issue, featuring Kaepernick kneeling in his full 49ers uniform. The issue includes a cover story from Sean Gregory, where Kaepernick's protest is a centerpiece in a larger conversation among athletes regarding sports activism and patriotism.

TIME’s new cover: The perilous fight. How national anthem protests led by Colin Kaepernick are fueling a debate https://t.co/FsZoblqj0b pic.twitter.com/pCVB3wM2kp

— TIME (@TIME) September 22, 2016

And from then it spread to everyone in pro sports with an ax to grind and some virtue to signal.

ref: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-08/kaepernick-folds-will-stand-work

Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 4.02.18 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 4.02.32 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 4.02.51 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 4.03.07 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 4.04.27 AM.png

Last edited:
The same man that treated a gold star family with disrespect and insults and disrespected an American POW that has served his country for most of his life is allowed to point fingers at others and accuse them of disrespect for our service men and women?

the same man with how many draft deferments also?
he just wants to show he is.... "king"?!
It also shows just how biased he is....must not be any fine people among those kneelers!....also being a sensitive subject...maybe looking for supporters?

* * FACTS * *
Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 4.55.04 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 5.08.47 AM.png

NOW WITH EVERYTHING I'VE POSTED ABOVE ABOUT THE TRUE ISSUE HERE, THIS IDIOT WHO HAS ESPOUSED THAT HE WOULD BE A PRESIDENT OF ALL THE PEOPLE AND TRY TO BRING PEOPLE TOGETHER HASN'T EVEN TRIED TO HAVE A CONFERENCE OR TALK WITH ANYONE ON THE OTHER SIDE TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE ACTUAL ISSUE IS.

AND ITS TIME TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ABOUT MR. CHUMP AS WELL AND HIS MORAL CREDIBILITY ON THIS ISSUE OF THE FLAG & MILITARY DISRESPECT:
  • Chump has completely unnecessarily fueled the flames & made this a Divisive issue.
  • Chump's statement is hypocritical as he said he stands for military but has zero moral credibility and should be standing for all US citizens fair rights. No one Taking a Knee or raising a fist to protest ever said anything about this being an issue against the Flag, or Military.
  • Chump is the same person who disrespected senator McCain a war hero about his involuntary imprisonment as a POW during Vietnam.
  • Chump disrespected and smeared the Khan gold star family whose ******* was killed while serving the US Military in Iraq.
  • Chump has admitted and gloated as to paying zero US taxes, said that "made him smart" and therefore has contributed very little to support the military outside of his lip service.
  • Chump dodged serving in the military when he had the opportunity receiving FIVE draft deferments (Four for College, One for Bad Feet).
  • Chump is showing poor traits for the leader of a free Democratic society. He has a disregard for the value system, decorum, and respect toward every American's right to freedom of speech and civil peaceful protest.
  • Chump is also showing intolerance of differing view-points he his condemnation borders close to extremism, totalitarianism, fascism, Authoritarianism, and exactly the opposite of what the American Founding Fathers stood for. George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, & Benjamin Franklin would all be not only rolling over in the graves right now over Mr. Chumps actions but turning vertical and boring a hole straight down into the molten hot hell core of the earth.
  • He is vociferous about the NFL players calling them "sons of bitches" but was and still is mute on the issues of Nazis, KKK, ALT-Right, and white nationalists who marched protesting with torches, White Supremacy flags, and other symbolic paraphernalia in an American City where someone was actually murdered by the hate group while they promoted their ideology of hate.
  • Chump has repeatedly been recorded and observed to never cross his heart during the time when the National Anthem is played which is show in a picture below as well as other posts on this thread have shown from before. What kind of an example is that to show as the POTUS.

• Chump is not in the majority and appears to be on the wrong side of history as polls show 55% of Americans support NFL players right to protest.
screen-shot-2017-10-08-at-6-42-48-am-png.1485638

MLK's ******* Had the Perfect Response to Critics of the NFL National Anthem Protests
By
Maggie Mallon
September 25, 2017 11:59 am
mlk-jr-kneel-lede.jpg

PHOTO: Getty Images
Bernice King has a message for anyone who opposes the NFL players' protests: People didn't support the way her ******* protested injustice, either.

In a series of tweets posted over the weekend, the ******* of civil rights icons Martin Luther King, Jr., and Coretta Scott King slammed those who have criticized NFL players for taking a knee during the national anthem.

Front and center among the critics is President Donald Trump, who last week suggested NFL team owners should fire any players that don't stand during "The Star-Spangled Banner"—a form of protest that was ushered in last year by former San Francisco 49ers' quarterback Colin Kaepernick. Kaepernick refused to stand during the national anthem, saying he could not "show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color." He specifically cited police ******* against black men as a reason for his protest.

The President attacked protesters like Kaepernick during a rally on Friday. “Wouldn’t you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, ‘Get that ******* of a bitch off the field right now, out, he’s fired,’” he told the crowd at a campaign event for Alabama Senator Luther Strange. Over the weekend he took to his preferred method of communication—Twitter, of course—to continue his rant, calling on Americans to protest the NFL until team owners took action against these players.

While Trump's tweets certainly riled up his base, plenty of others—like Bernice King—were outraged by the President's remarks. Drawing comparisons to the backlash her ******* faced during the Civil Rights Movement, King tweeted throughout the weekend calling Trump out and urging people to embrace this form of nonviolent protest.

"People didn't approve of the way my ******* protested injustice either; said he was causing trouble, called him an 'outside agitator,'" King, who was just five years old when her ******* was assassinated, said.

Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 4.49.44 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 4.50.27 AM.png
https://twitter.com/BerniceKing/status/911732379512958976

Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 4.52.25 AM.png
https://twitter.com/BerniceKing/status/911923084252340225

As Trump spent the weekend escalating his feud with the NFL, photos of MLK kneeling in both protest and prayer made the rounds on social media. One such image showed the reverend kneeling beside civil rights leader Ralph Abernathy during a February 1965 demonstration. The two men were joined by dozens of other kneeling protesters, their heads bowed in prayer. Despite the peaceful nature of the gathering, over 250 people were arrested during the demonstration because they did not have the proper permit to assemble.

Sharing images of her ******* "taking a knee," King praised those who chose to protest during Sunday's games:

Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 4.54.33 AM.png

https://twitter.com/BerniceKing/status/911603501968642049

Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 4.57.27 AM.png

https://twitter.com/BerniceKing/status/911999436489883649

Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 5.01.42 AM.png
https://twitter.com/BerniceKing/status/912014355700568064

PROOF TRUMP IS DIVISIVE AND DIVIDING THE COUNTRY ON THIS ISSUE:
Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 5.04.29 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 5.05.35 AM.png

Last edited:
How many signs of disrespect has Trump displayed? You think it’s a sigh of disrespect... and? If you could take a step back and see how your own statements play into the idea being protested. Protest are meant to make people uncomfortable. What are you saying? You are paid a lot of money, so shut up, play and be thankful?

These professional athletes put a lot of hard work, dedication and talent in to get where they are today. If not, you would be the one making a lot of money to play a game. They are paid that much money for a reason. There is value in what they provide. They provide value to the team owners, the NFL, the networks and everyone that markets with those groups. They provide value to the fans. Don’t act like they are being done a favor to just show up perform and shut up. They are saying if you value our talent and performance, you must also value what is important to them.

They have a right to protest how they want i personally think its disrespectful and i wont watch NFL football anymore.

If i was an owner my memo to the players and coaches would be...everyone stands or they dont play.

Kaepernick soon issued the following tweet mocking how quickly the lie spread online.

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

Winston S. Churchill
Quite ironic that Kaepernick would post a tweet complaining about how fast lies spread....when his selected quote is a lie. Churchill didn't say that. The phrase is old, with variants going back to the 1800s, but the closest version of it on record from Churchill's time was actually Cordell Hull. https://richardlangworth.com/galloping-lie

And we are supposed to think the Black power - fist in the air - in not a raciest gesture?

Kapernick got cut because he S-U-C-K-S, not because he protested. His QB rating is one of the lowest in the league.

..... i personally think its disrespectful and i wont watch NFL football anymore.
If i was an owner my memo to the players and coaches would be...everyone stands or they dont play.
Nothing much worse than a bullshitter who bullshits himself. ...gif_YellowBall-laughing6.gif
Things have changed, Alanm ... our society pulls for winners and they don't care HOW they win. Integrity & honesty haven't been the staples of our governments foundation for many years and is decaying by the day. Its all about the money ... period! This ongoing NFL BS is purposely being promoted to divide the country, which one side "promises to FIX". Quit kidding yourself; our President is just using the NFL to test the parameters of a dictatorship and draw the attention away from his Russian involvement. Oh please ... tell me the President wasn't aware of the Russians involvement in the election of 2016. The man's character preceded him in office, and regardless of anything he does or says, there are his followers who will stand behind him. The man has NO RESPECT for anyone ... not even his 3rd wife. "Grab 'em by the pussy" ... give me a break! He's no better than Weinstein .... in fact, in many ways worse. At least Weinstein is coming around and admitting some of his deeds.

Last edited:
And we are supposed to think the Black power - fist in the air - in not a raciest gesture?
gee, I guess you don't see the topics of some of the threads on this site as racist ... "owning" ... "seeding" ... "breeding and wiping out the whiteboi" (note spelling) ... Haven't seen you making an issue out of any of those, TwoBi. But, I guess those forms of disrespect don't rub you the wrong way so its "ok". You don't think those topics plant seeds of racism in the minds of anyone, right? A "get even" attitude ... "restitution" attitude ... a "fuck the whiteboi" attitude, all ok, right? So, is the NFL kneeling really about 'respect to the country & flag' to you and you have no problem with any other forms of disrespect?
gif_SoapBox.gif

Last edited:
Like democrats in Illinois: http://www.bnd.com/opinion/editorials/article177188996.html

Like Obama did: http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/rulings/promise-broken/

Like Obummer and Nancy Pelosi when they rammed obummercare up our asses against the will of 59% of the population: http://dailysignal.com/2010/03/22/new-cnn-poll-59-oppose-obamacare/

Like Obummer did: https://www.forbes.com/sites/peterf...xes-on-the-middle-class-he-lied/#78be0d23a798

Damn, didn't realize you were so anti-democrat....maybe you're seeing the light finally :bounce:
I am not American but I feel and I think American people have an pasional approach to politics mixing , race , religion and money . Here in Europe is quiet different and is not about liberals or conservatives is more about the people the style corruption and problem but we got a clear different approach.

gee, I guess you don't see the topics of some of the threads on this site as racist ... "owning" ... "seeding" ... "breeding and wiping out the whiteboi" (note spelling) ... Haven't seen you making an issue out of any of those, TwoBi. But, I guess those forms of disrespect don't rub you the wrong way so its "ok". You don't think those topics plant seeds of racism in the minds of anyone, right? A "get even" attitude ... "restitution" attitude ... a "fuck the whiteboi" attitude, all ok, right? So, is the NFL kneeling really about 'respect to the country & flag' to you and you have no problem with any other forms of disrespect?
View attachment 1490433

Sure I do. You don't see me feeding into those other post either now do you? But those weren't' brought up on this thread, pictures of Black Power were.

I also like to give the benefit of the doubt and assume those other threads are more "fantasy" than "reality". But truth be told - those are the threads that turned my wife away from this idea. One thing the wife insists on, mutual respect. Even within role play.

Personally, I like Morgan Freeman's view on race issues,

Nothing much worse than a bullshitter who bullshits himself. ...View attachment 1490403
Things have changed, Alanm ... our society pulls for winners and they don't care HOW they win. Integrity & honesty haven't been the staples of our governments foundation for many years and is decaying by the day. Its all about the money ... period! This ongoing NFL BS is purposely being promoted to divide the country, which one side "promises to FIX". Quit kidding yourself; our President is just using the NFL to test the parameters of a dictatorship and draw the attention away from his Russian involvement. Oh please ... tell me the President wasn't aware of the Russians involvement in the election of 2016. The man's character preceded him in office, and regardless of anything he does or says, there are his followers who will stand behind him. The man has NO RESPECT for anyone ... not even his 3rd wife. "Grab 'em by the pussy" ... give me a break! He's no better than Weinstein .... in fact, in many ways worse. At least Weinstein is coming around and admitting some of his deeds.

I dont watch any of them and i live 30 min from a major sports team. I woukd much prefer to watch hockey and thats what i do.

Half the players in the NFL are criminals and thugs anyway. Well not half but i bet 20 percent....lol

Half the players in the NFL are criminals and thugs anyway. Well not half but i bet 20 percent....lol
Is that another Alt-Fact you whoofed out of your ass? You been watching the Trumpster too long. But, maybe if you can get TwoBi and h-h to repeat it in unison with you, it'll become FACTS ... isn't that what they say? Repeat BS long enough and loud enough and it becomes fact?
gif_Yellowball-golfing.gif "Playing golf with President Trump tomorrow ... gonna ask him about 'grabbin' em by the pussy!"

Is that another Alt-Fact you whoofed out of your ass? You been watching the Trumpster too long. But, maybe if you can get TwoBi and h-h to repeat it in unison with you, it'll become FACTS ... isn't that what they say? Repeat BS long enough and loud enough and it becomes fact?
View attachment 1490567 "Playing golf with President Trump tomorrow ... gonna ask him about 'grabbin' em by the pussy!"

Thats called sarcasm Mac. I would not be surprised though if it was that much that are either doing *******, dealing , popping pills, beating their gfs and wives, ******* etc.

View attachment 1490567 "Playing golf with President Trump tomorrow ... gonna ask him about 'grabbin' em by the pussy!"

Yes that is what they say....thats subhubs philosophy

Yes that is what they say....thats subhubs philosophy
Its more than subhub's ... particularly the Republicans the past 8 years. That's why they're all doing so "great" in Washington DC right now.
I do believe if there wasn't a Democrat IN Washington DC right now, Republicans would still have a problem passing anything more than a good fart right now. That's the most useless bunch I've ever seen ... I mean totally useless.

Its more than subhub's ... particularly the Republicans the past 8 years. That's why they're all doing so "great" in Washington DC right now.
I do believe if there wasn't a Democrat IN Washington DC right now, Republicans would still have a problem passing anything more than a good fart right now. That's the most useless bunch I've ever seen ... I mean totally useless.

All of washington is useless on both sides

Quite ironic that Kaepernick would post a tweet complaining about how fast lies spread....when his selected quote is a lie. Churchill didn't say that. The phrase is old, with variants going back to the 1800s, but the closest version of it on record from Churchill's time was actually Cordell Hull. https://richardlangworth.com/galloping-lie
Lol- you feel better now to point out that silly misattribution on a quote that a hundred sites on the net are all promulgating? Out of all the ******* going on and the issues we are dealing with it says alot on how small minded people are to focus on who said what, twisting the symbolism of a fist in the air as athletes take the field at the playing of the national anthem with being about Black power and that the majority of athletes in the NFL are criminals.

The exchange on this thread has been enlightening to see how people are just projecting their personal opinions and nothing substantive towards moving the discussion forward on understanding the real issues.

Appreciate those who outed themselves on here on having nothing of significance to contribute but BS so we now know to dismiss any further responses as non-relevant.

d430889c98cbd7c9ff3f383c12af5163--correct-judges.jpg
matthew-7.5-revised1.jpg

Back