MrsCarvelli

Female
From
US
Coming by to say hello and introduce myself. I am Jessica. I am married and hubby and I both enjoy sex and kink which lead us to this. We got into swinging and that opened us up a lot more sexually. My husband always wanted to see me with a black man and when it happened we both loved it so it is something we have kept enjoying. I joined because I love chatting and discussing sex with other friendly people. I do not think sex needs to be the hidden topic society thinks it should be. Anyways hope to see a lot of people around and get to know some better as well. Thank you!

Coming by to say hello and introduce myself. I am Jessica. I am married and hubby and I both enjoy sex and kink which lead us to this. We got into swinging and that opened us up a lot more sexually. My husband always wanted to see me with a black man and when it happened we both loved it so it is something we have kept enjoying. I joined because I love chatting and discussing sex with other friendly people. I do not think sex needs to be the hidden topic society thinks it should be. Anyways hope to see a lot of people around and get to know some better as well. Thank you!
Hello and welcome to their site

Back