Newbie couple, saying hello to all

imaketoeskurl

Couple
Real Person
Hello we are a newbie couple to this site. There are so many different kinks on here and so little time, lol. So to save everyone some time and energy, we will give a basic outline of why we are checking this site out.

She is a petite blonde with perky breasts and nipples and a great ass for her size. For those who have or are looking for a specific type. We have taken the fantasy/role playing as far as we can go. BASICALLY she LOVES Thick BBC, the idea of being “stretched” is her predominant theme/fantasy.

We wouldn’t consider ourselves into true cuckolding or the lifestyle, at least not yet. I think I’d classify her as a size queen YET fantasizing about BWC rarely comes up.

We have no expectations on here, hopefully the right guy reads this, realizes it’s going to happen but NOT overnight. As most women go she needs some spark or chemistry to ignite her fire/desire. When she finds the right guy as her first (supposedly) lol, it would be more of a threesome vibe, but the main attraction would be the BBC. After all that’s why we are here isn’t it. We are located in the north east or mid Atlantic depends on who you ask.

We hope this sums up why we are here. Obviously we are interested in hearing from anyone who wishes to reply, especially any women that can offer guidance for her from a woman’s perspective

Thank you …….Em&E

Very nice introduction..WelCUM to the site Em&E. Northeast by NYC. I’m sure you already know about verification..honestly it definitely helps. Enjoy and have fun.

Back