Hello, my name is James. I am 25 years old and live in Brooklyn, New York. I have had many different experiences with married couples before. Message me if you're looking for a big black bull for your wife. But of course I can meet single women too. I have a comfortable job and travel often. Transportation or distance is not a problem for me. If you want to learn more about me and meet, you can review my profile and send me a message.
img_20211120_041115-jpg.4564587
We are in Dallas...

Attachments

• 151893343.jpg
    151893343.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 206505934.jpg
    206505934.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 31
Hello, my name is James. I am 25 years old and live in Brooklyn, New York. I have had many different experiences with married couples before. Message me if you're looking for a big black bull for your wife. But of course I can meet single women too. I have a comfortable job and travel often. Transportation or distance is not a problem for me. If you want to learn more about me and meet, you can review my profile and send me a message.
Thanks for what you do!

You're too far away (we are in Syracuse) but you look like a super hero. I wish I could watch my wife get a guy who looks like you off.

What a real man looks like

Look at this guy, he's magnificent. I suggest you get him over. I bet it will be good.
And send me the pics

Hit me up we are near dc, would love to get somthing going! Can send pics

Back