New Years Resolution?

Samantha P

Gold Member
What is your New Years Resolution?

Specifically as it relates to the interests of people on this site. I resolve to be nicer to white men inside and outside of this site. I've been accused of being a bit icy...

I also resolve to show a few more body parts (not my face). I've been getting many requests and it's making me crazy!

This is a work in progress as we're still a few days away! What do you think? Anything i should remove, add or change?

Last edited:
What is your New Years Resolution?

Specifically as it relates to the interests of people on this site. I resolve to be nicer to white men inside and outside of this site. I've been accused of being a bit icy...

I also resolve to show a few more body parts (not my face). I've been getting many requests and it's making me crazy!

This is a work in progress as we're still a few days away! What do you think? Anything i should remove, add or change?
I know I'm late on this but fuck it...:cool:

who cares about 'being nicer to white men'??? The white male already has a nice little foothold in society. Comedian Louis CK said it best "I'm not saying that being White is better...but clearly being white is much better than NOT being white!" :bounce: - i don't take massive dumps on white guys - i have way too many white friends lol - but if one less cute snowbunny such as yourself shows ANY LESS LOVE to a white guy? trust me....they will be fine. ;) Now for My NY's resolution I resolve to see MORE of You taking a BIG BLACK COCK in that cute little pussy :D :D

Back