New. Wife wants to try BBC in SC

We are a new couple, looking for a bbc in South Carolina. We live in Columbia but willing to travel for a weekend. Have never done the cuckold thing, but very interested. Looking for 8.5” or bigger. She is very attractive with big tits.
Greenville SC here...

We are a new couple, looking for a bbc in South Carolina. We live in Columbia but willing to travel for a weekend. Have never done the cuckold thing, but very interested. Looking for 8.5” or bigger. She is very attractive with big tits.
Augusta Georgia here.

Florence here! Willing to travel! 😁

Hi, You should definitely introduce your wife to me if she’s looking for a big clean pretty bbc to dig her pretty little pussy out! I’m in Charleston sc.

Cool.im from Anderson an im definitely interested to check out my profile and see if you're interested

Think about verifying and adding pics

We're in the upstate, wife knows of my fantasy and roll plays but hasn't done it. Right situation and alcohol I'm pretty positive it would happen. Thing is we just never get out and she doesn't want me seeking a BBC and says to just let it happen but when you don't get out it's gonna be hard for that to happen.
I'm from Anderson

I'm definitely interested I'm in Anderson

Back