32 year old dude trying to convince wife to try bbc

Leave her with me for a hour and she will not need any convincing trust me ! I’m 6-4 muscular good looking and have a 9” cock , white girls love us
I would love for you to make me sit there wearing my pretty panties, bra, dress and heels watching you fuck my wife with your huge magnificent cock and make me a true sissy cuckold!

Attachments

• 20220913_121829.jpg
    20220913_121829.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
Located in Greenville, SC. We’ve been married for 8 years. I know she’s attracted to black dudes but is also super vanilla when it comes to sex. She’s currently pregnant but I want somebody to try to break her she’ll and see if she will fuck them.

She’s fit, got a banging ass and killer body. She’s only ever had my 6.5 inch dick so I want to see her take a bigger one.
Send pics👀

Located in Greenville, SC. We’ve been married for 8 years. I know she’s attracted to black dudes but is also super vanilla when it comes to sex. She’s currently pregnant but I want somebody to try to break her she’ll and see if she will fuck them.

She’s fit, got a banging ass and killer body. She’s only ever had my 6.5 inch dick so I want to see her take a bigger one.
I’m nearby, maybe we can set something ip

Back