New Ways To Cuck BF

Throw out his men's underwear & replace them with panties. Also strap on training & discipline sessions is something that many dominat ladies use to reinforce their cuckolds submissive side. It worked on me!

How about public degradation and humiliation in public, like making him serve you both at a bar or club...

Whether at home or a motel, your cuck should always answer the door and take your BBC lover to you and introduce you as his wife or gf. Make him participate in all the foreplay: unbuttoning your blouse, brushing your hair back, removing any article of clothing you desire, the idea is to make him particapate in the act of 'giving' you to your lover. It is often times more humiliating to particapate in the foreplay then the actual sex act. That is arousing to see, but to have to help 'get you ready' for someone else to use is humiliating.
After a long wet kiss, "Oh dear, did he mess up my lipstick?"
"You don't mind exposing my breasts do you dear? My nipples are sooo tingly right now."
"I get so hot when he kisses me like this I'm afraid my panties are getting all wet. Check and see please."
"Well, are they?"
"Take them off and clean them for me then. I get so wet wanting his big cock."
Anything you make him do while you are being felt up by your lover will be humiliating.
or it is to me
Then don't necessarily let him watch you be fucked if he wants to.
Of course MAKE him watch if he doesn't want to.
You see, it all really depends on the individuals involved.
And you women can be so very creative!!

Yep we've done strap on play.

I love it :) Hmm how about making him take it in front of my lover...

As you also say that you have had him service your lover orally, you could "spit roast" him by using the strap-on while he is sucking your lover. Then, if your lover is into the idea, switch places with him.

Another variation, if your lover is OK with fucking your cuckold's ass would be to give your cuckold a challenge. Position yourself seated or laying at the edge of the bed in front of him so that he can just reach your cunt with his mouth while he stands bending over. Have your lover sit in a chair directly behind your cuckold so that he can squat down onto your lover's cock. Adjust positions until your cuckold can fuck himself on your lovers cock while he eats your pussy, but in such a way that he has to constantly move up and down on your lover's cock while he tries to move forward enough to lick and suck your cunt.

The idea is for you and your lover to relax while your cuckold does all the work to get the two of you off. Set a time limit, lets say 15 minutes starting from the time he has found the optimal position.
If he can make you both cum at the same time, he gets a reward. Make it something he would really enjoy so he has an incentive.
If he makes you both cum in the allotted time, but not together, he gets the satisfaction of performing his duty well.
If he can only get one of you to orgasm, he may be given the choice of completing his task beyond the time limit or submit to a minor punishment determined by the one he failed to please. Continuing is a form of punishment.
If he totally fails at giving anyone an orgasm, he suffers whatever you and your lover deem appropriate for failure to please.

This is not an easy task as he must pay attention to how both you and you lover are reacting to his efforts to give you both pleasure, while concentrating on the actual licking, sucking, and using his ass muscles as he strokes your lover's dick with his rectum. All that while the muscles in his legs and back begin to weaken from the strain and cause him much discomfort. By the end of the time period he will have experienced much humiliation and will be exhausted and quite sore (in more than one way).

However, he will begin to discover if he is truly a slut or not and you will learn by the effort he puts forward to please as to just how devoted he is to you.
Success or failure isn't really the yardstick here as much as his desire to please and the effort he makes to that end, and you can always repeat this exercise occasionally to give him further opportunities to improve his performance while suffering the humiliation of being used as a mutual masturbation toy by you and your lover.

Yep we've done strap on play.

I love it :) Hmm how about making him take it in front of my lover...

That's a great idea! That would be so humiliating. I once heard of a wife who tied up her hubby on the bed in doggy postition and blindfolded him. Then she brought in some people. While someone was doing him with a strap-on, another couple was in the adjoining bed having sex. He was never sure who did him (could it have been a guy?) and who had sex. Another thing you could do is give his chastity key to your lover to hold onto.

Some of the hottest teases are when there is some sort of predicament. Like having him watch but not touch. Or blindfolding him and telling him that he can listen to you make love to your lover but if he touches himself then he goes back into chastity or gets tied up in the room next door. Being blindfolded he won't know when you're actually watching and if he he should risk it or not.

Back