New to this

Good morning everyone, we are a attractive, mature, married couple in SC looking to explore a taboo fantasy. I am 49, he is 54. I am blonde, blue eyes, 5'2", about 150. I have double D breasts and hubby says that I am very tight down there...lol. Both of us were brought up in a strict conservative family life. Hubby has had numerous lovers in his lifetime. I have only had 3....including him. The guys that I have been with have ranged from small to medium in size. I have never had a vaginal orgasm. Hubby thinks that experiencing a big cock could change that. We have talked about, and fantasized, for several years, about bringing in a well hung black stud for a 3-some. We are finally ready to move forward with this fantasy. We have heard all of the stories about how good interracial sex can be. Ready to find out if it's really true. We are not into the whole cuckold thing. Just looking for a well endowed black male to play with me. He must be patient, respectful, and very discreet. Hubby will be present....he may or may not join in. We can travel if necessary. Hope everyone has a great day!

Good morning everyone, we are a attractive, mature, married couple in SC looking to explore a taboo fantasy. I am 49, he is 54. I am blonde, blue eyes, 5'2", about 150. I have double D breasts and hubby says that I am very tight down there...lol. Both of us were brought up in a strict conservative family life. Hubby has had numerous lovers in his lifetime. I have only had 3....including him. The guys that I have been with have ranged from small to medium in size. I have never had a vaginal orgasm. Hubby thinks that experiencing a big cock could change that. We have talked about, and fantasized, for several years, about bringing in a well hung black stud for a 3-some. We are finally ready to move forward with this fantasy. We have heard all of the stories about how good interracial sex can be. Ready to find out if it's really true. We are not into the whole cuckold thing. Just looking for a well endowed black male to play with me. He must be patient, respectful, and very discreet. Hubby will be present....he may or may not join in. We can travel if necessary. Hope everyone has a great day!
Are you located in South Carolina or SoCal?

Love play with you. I’m in Delray Beach Florida. Please let me know when or if you come down?

Love play with you. I’m in Delray Beach Florida. Please let me know when or if you come down?
Good morning, thanks for responding. We do travel to Florida often. If you don't mind us asking...what is your endowment? We are looking for at least 8 inches and girthy. Hate to be so selective but, that's why we are on this site.

Back