New to the world of acceptance

FallenAlpha

Male
From
UK
Just signed up after a very nice lady recommended doing so. I'll keep it short as to not bore you but I am a pretty normal successful man that's got this inner want to explore and embrace a more beta side of myself, this isn't for thrills or kinks but something I have arrived at, thought about and wish to discuss, explore and eventually truly live the lifestyle.

I finally managed to push through what has been described to me as "cuck fear" and try and get involved.

I have a lot more info about myself on my profile and of course will chat with anyone.

I just wanted to make a sort of introduction post to say hello to the community wish you all had a great weekend and look forward to talking to you.

Just signed up after a very nice lady recommended doing so. I'll keep it short as to not bore you but I am a pretty normal successful man that's got this inner want to explore and embrace a more beta side of myself, this isn't for thrills or kinks but something I have arrived at, thought about and wish to discuss, explore and eventually truly live the lifestyle.

I finally managed to push through what has been described to me as "cuck fear" and try and get involved.

I have a lot more info about myself on my profile and of course will chat with anyone.

I just wanted to make a sort of introduction post to say hello to the community wish you all had a great weekend and look forward to talking to you.
Welcome to Victory man. Now-we both can really live, love laugh, and enjoy freely.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am unable to live this with a partner yet. Things are complicated I truly have only ever talked and spoke with women as a dominant personality, it comes naturally now, even though inside I want to embrace the cuck lifestyle. It's an odd mix truly but at least joining here is a start.

Back