New to the lifestyle 41m 38f

Married couple, together 13yrs and having a little fun. Looking to meet some new friends and have some fun.
If this is new to the two of you (sharing the wife, not necessarily interracial sharing) I honestly think you'd do better with some face-to-face contacts and real conversations. The unfortunate downside, here, is anyone can be anyone else here and unless you eliminate the imposters rather quickly, you waste a lot of time & become quickly frustrated.
Just saying, in your area you have adult lifestyle clubs that are always looking for new members. If you know how to use your browser you can identify a few of them that are nearby, view their internet sites, and find out when their hospitality nights are. Gives you some face-to-face time, make a few friends, obtain a few #s etc. I also suggest you move slowly with how quickly you get involved as lots of times its not exactly as you thought it would be. You can easily fuck up a married with sharing a spouse with others. The nice ones have a charge associated with becoming members or to visit, BUT the upside to that is you eliminate the FAKES quickly. It use to be that if couples or females attend the hospitality functions there was no charge ... I think these days all of them charge some minimum fee to help support a nice place to gather & meet.
For white married men, this whole activity is one giant emotional ride ... so things like jealousy can easily derail your fun. The guys like to think they're in control of the situation; that's not always the case. Also, if you're the male half of the couple, and your desire to get involved is to satisfy a bisexual itch, you better be sure to discuss this with whomever you've chosen to be with your wife.
If you have young ones at home its also wise to move cautiously. You certainly don't need to be further frustrated in discussions with imposters.
Best of Luck,
Mac

Last edited:
Back