New to the interracial scene

Hey guys and ladies 😊. Very new to this but i guess better later than never. I’m just getting on here today and not really sure how it works so just wanted to introduce myself and say hi 😁. Hope everyone is having a really good Friday!
Well I am Timothy a BBC from Louisville who's looking to have intimate relationships with white women who want to be with a black man and be pregnant

Hey guys and ladies 😊. Very new to this but i guess better later than never. I’m just getting on here today and not really sure how it works so just wanted to introduce myself and say hi 😁. Hope everyone is having a really good Friday!
Welcome Happy Hunting 6'5"250lb dominant blk bull here for u. I travel to Orlando. Big Al

Yes you are a hotty for sure

Hey you 2

Back