New to Site

CoupleForPlay

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
ND, US
Hello all. Couple here (M43/F38) in the very upper Midwest. Been married for over 10 years and playing for over 8. We enjoy men who enjoy fucking! Also would love to find people that we can be social friends with. Having more than just a physical connection is important. Several years ago I (husband) made a comment on a local Black man's Fetlife profile which led to my wife having her first BBC (see pic attached). Since then, we have had 2 other Black gentlemen in our bed. She says that she enjoys Black men more as they see more interested in her pleasure and her needs. All of this to say that we are looking for more connections! If you are going to be in our area or are local to us, please reach out. Would also like to chat with other husbands who have wives that enjoy the lifestyle. And, if you are bi husband like me...all the better. One of the things that we really love about the open marriage/hotwife lifestyle is the community that is here. Love meeting and talking to other people that are wired like we are.

Attachments

• IMG_1003.jpg
    IMG_1003.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 304
Hello all. Couple here (M43/F38) in the very upper Midwest. Been married for over 10 years and playing for over 8. We enjoy men who enjoy fucking! Also would love to find people that we can be social friends with. Having more than just a physical connection is important. Several years ago I (husband) made a comment on a local Black man's Fetlife profile which led to my wife having her first BBC (see pic attached). Since then, we have had 2 other Black gentlemen in our bed. She says that she enjoys Black men more as they see more interested in her pleasure and her needs. All of this to say that we are looking for more connections! If you are going to be in our area or are local to us, please reach out. Would also like to chat with other husbands who have wives that enjoy the lifestyle. And, if you are bi husband like me...all the better. One of the things that we really love about the open marriage/hotwife lifestyle is the community that is here. Love meeting and talking to other people that are wired like we are.
Hello and welcome chicago here where are you guys from?

Back