New to Sissy life

Hello, my new name is Tasha (Steve in public). I'm a new sissy husband, still being broken into. My wife and I have had a lot of firsts recently. would love to start posting soon to share some of our fun times recently. We are in Miami, FL would love to meet other bi couples into this lifestyle.

Hello, my new name is Tasha (Steve in public). I'm a new sissy husband, still being broken into. My wife and I have had a lot of firsts recently. would love to start posting soon to share some of our fun times recently. We are in Miami, FL would love to meet other bi couples into this lifestyle.
Just let her feminize you completely like my wife has done with me! Here is how I have transitioned!

Attachments

• 20220104_115209.jpg
    20220104_115209.jpg
    575.5 KB · Views: 37
Submit to Chastity.
I may need help. my mistress bought me my first functioning cage, but after a while, my already small balls, shrink and go inside me and the cage is rendered useless. Any thoughts on how I can get my small balls outside? they hang well and are pretty large, but when I'm being spanked or feel other pains, they disappear.

Back