New to lifestyle. Moving to Las Vegas in September...

Hello,

Although I'm new to B/W cuckolding, I know what I like. A white woman submitting to a black man and his big cock.

As my title states, I'm moving to Las Vegas at summer's end, but I will be in Nevada in late June to purchase some land, or a home, in the south Las Vegas/Henderson area. In the meantime, I'm beginning my search for a hot wife in, or near, Las Vegas.

About me: I'm a white male, in my fifties, 6', blue eyes, full head of hair (reddish/blonde/grey) currently shoulder length, goatee, strong build, big chest, wide shoulders, strong arms.

I'm financially and emotionally stable - no baggage, no hassles. I'm not rich, but I'm not poor, either. I'm a writer supplementing my income with my trade skills (carpentry, etc.) and driving for a ride-share company. I'm very independent in every way, but I crave to submit in private. And, with the right woman, I'm generous and adventurous.

About you: In terms of something long-term, I'm most attracted to women in the 35-55 age range. In a casual relationship, 21 and over works great, also.

You could be experienced or new to BW cuckolding. Or just curious enough to talk about it and see where it leads us. If we hook-up, you would want me to watch you -- sometimes, or all of the time. If something secret from me turns you on, you'd be willing to tease me with the details.

As far as looks go, I'm attracted to the whole package. The combination of personality, character and body. Other than obese, you could be any size, petite to curvy.

What matters most to me is honesty in a woman. I never play head games and will not play into them, either. In other words, whatever your kink, desires, etc. might be, just let me know. I'll almost always say yes.

I'm a pushover for a charmer, a teaser who can bring me to my knees with a look, or a touch, or a confession of her naughty escapades. The kind of woman who whispers humiliations in my ear, rather then berating me with insults.

Like I said, I'm a writer. I always go on for too long. Thank you for reading my profile, and if you're interested in getting to know me, or just talking the lifestyle, please contact me.

John

Back