New to Forum

Hey all....we are a mature couple (Her 49, him 52) both very fit and sexual. Had tons of open fun prior to *******, but slowed down significantly since. I (wife) and interested in spicing things up. Love VERY endowed and would be up for trying BBC. Hubby is average and I prefer larger :) We are in Charlotte NC area.

Welcome. Consider getting verified as a 'real' person. It's easy and painless.

Hey all....we are a mature couple (Her 49, him 52) both very fit and sexual. Had tons of open fun prior to *******, but slowed down significantly since. I (wife) and interested in spicing things up. Love VERY endowed and would be up for trying BBC. Hubby is average and I prefer larger :) We are in Charlotte NC area.
Welcome Dear! ❤️

Let your adventures begin...Start
Enjoying some BBC!♠️

ALL Women deserve to have good sex and lots of wet orgasms. 💧💧

Women also deserve to have a loving, faithful, obediant Cuck who will welcome you home after your Dates! 👅

With a Cuckolding Lifestyle...Yes, you really CAN have BOTH!! 👍

Check out CVE in Gastonia !! Can’t go wrong with the BBC there !!

Lovely

Back