New to form, possibilities in near future

kinkcouple77

Couple
From
UK
Hi there first time posting.

We are a happy white couple who have been married for nearly 15 years. We got into swinging early in our marriage which eventually grew into cuckolding.

Sarah has so far only cuckolded me with white guys (about 4 of them over the last few years), she prefers long term relationships rather than one night stands.

It has been our dream / fantasy to find a nice black bull who would treat Sarah nicely and truly cuckold me. We have had a couple of possibilities but unfortunately never quite went to plan.

However this may change, at Sarah's work a new guy started this year and they have been getting on really well, lots of flirting and innuendos, Sarah feels he might be the one. He is tall, muscular, very dark and apparently has a significant bulge just in the right place.

As I said Sarah and Ben have been getting on really well and according to Sarah there has been some very outrageous flirting between them, Ben has confessed he would love to bed my wife even though he knows Sarah is married, he as even used the cuckold term a few times. They have started having lunch dates recently and they are becoming more intimate each time.

Sarah says she feels it is only a matter of time before she and Ben are together but wants to take her time as she wants to cultivate something special.

John

Wow...hope you guys find what you are looking for, I am in North Texas close to the OK border. Keep up the good work folks.

We are a happy white couple who have been married for nearly 15 years. We got into swinging early in our marriage which eventually grew into cuckolding.

Sarah has so far only cuckolded me with white guys (about 4 of them over the last few years), she prefers long term relationships rather than one night stands.

It has been our dream / fantasy to find a nice black bull who would treat Sarah nicely and truly cuckold me. We have had a couple of possibilities but unfortunately never quite went to plan.

However this may change, at Sarah's work a new guy started this year and they have been getting on really well, lots of flirting and innuendos, Sarah feels he might be the one. He is tall, muscular, very dark and apparently has a significant bulge just in the right place.

As I said Sarah and Ben have been getting on really well and according to Sarah there has been some very outrageous flirting between them, Ben has confessed he would love to bed my wife even though he knows Sarah is married, he as even used the cuckold term a few times. They have started having lunch dates recently and they are becoming more intimate each time.

Sarah says she feels it is only a matter of time before she and Ben are together but wants to take her time as she wants to cultivate something special.

John
Thank you for sharing John

John
Thank you for sharing John. We too are a white married couple seeking a long term Black Bull for me and to cuck my husband as well.
Good luck.

Back