Stefanie

Female
From
CA, US
I am a student (teenager) who prefers older Black men. I have nothing against the guys at school, but I really enjoy being around older, more mature men. I enjoy good conversations and men who have more experience with women. I am deeply attracted to men of color because it adds more sexual attraction and thrill, especially with a BBC or dominant Black man. I hope to start some conversations and see where it goes.

I am a student (teenager) who prefers older Black men. I have nothing against the guys at school, but I really enjoy being around older, more mature men. I enjoy good conversations and men who have more experience with women. I am deeply attracted to men of color because it adds more sexual attraction and thrill, especially with a BBC or dominant Black man. I hope to start some conversations and see where it goes.
I am more than happy to have those conversations, as I find the skin contrast an incredibly powerful attraction. Also, you look perfect!

You're off to a great start. As hot as you are I'm sure black men will be lined up to fuck you.

I would love to talk with you

Back