New slave couple

slavecouple46

Couple
From
NC, US
Good morning All,

We found this site while surfing the web and it looked interesting. We are a white slave couple. We have been in the bdsm/IR/cuck lifestyle for about 10 years now. We are looking for a Black owner ( can be male, female or couple) We are open to relocation, we both work remotely and can make that work. Ideally, we would like to be owned in a 24/7 live in situation, but we know that is not always possible. We also do some traveling for use. So if you are interested in using us for a weekend or more, let us know and we'll see what we can work out

thanks

valerie and john

Good morning All,

We found this site while surfing the web and it looked interesting. We are a white slave couple. We have been in the bdsm/IR/cuck lifestyle for about 10 years now. We are looking for a Black owner ( can be male, female or couple) We are open to relocation, we both work remotely and can make that work. Ideally, we would like to be owned in a 24/7 live in situation, but we know that is not always possible. We also do some traveling for use. So if you are interested in using us for a weekend or more, let us know and we'll see what we can work out

thanks

valerie and john
Interested inbox me asap

Good morning All,

thanks

valerie and john
Check Your inbox

Good morning All,

thanks

valerie and john
I'm right here in charlotte. DM me and let's get it going

Good morning All,

thanks

valerie and john
Interested

Welcome guys. Do you have previous experience? I would highly recommend trying to talk to a couple or a woman that has been a slave, just to get an idea of what you are committing to. Its a fun lifestyle, but just know what you are signing up for.
I am "considering" a woman in AZ to be my slave, if you want to connect.

Good morning All,

thanks

valerie and john
Best of luck finding what you're looking for.

Good morning All,

thanks

valerie and john
Where are you located now…interested in living in if possible. Hit me up for further details.

Back