New Party

Buttercups92

Female
From
US
It can be crazy how different things are with different groups of people. I fully admit to being a party girl and loving sex. Friday nights I would dress up and go out to a friend’s house that hosted huge parties. I would ******* a fair amount and then look for someone to have fun in bed. I was not looking for my future husband or even a boyfriend at these parties. For me, it was just about having a good time.

This changed when I met Dustin at one of these parties. We had started talking and got along well. He made me laugh so he was my pick for the evening and I had sex with him. Him and I were talking afterwards and were discovering we were more alike than we had thought. Both of us were extremely sexual and easy going. We loved to party and love to have sex. Dustin was not looking for a long-term relationship either. We shared contact info and went on with our lives.

Dustin and I found each other attending many of the same parties and sharing a bed quite often. One such party we were talking with some friends when they asked us if we were dating. Dustin and I looked at each other and thought why not. We told them yes and from that moment on, we were a couple.

One thing for Dustin and I was we did not want a boring bedroom experience. We used toys during sex, made up little games, and just had fun being kinky and wild. What would become one of our favorite games came to us by accident. Both of us were at a party and Dustin was in the kitchen talking while I was in the living room. A man that I had sex with previously came up, said hello, and began talking with us. As we spoke, his hand started on my back and then went lower until he was touching my ass. I looked at Dustin to see if he was seeing this and he was watching. I politely excused myself and left removing the man’s hand.

The party ended and Dustin and I went to go back to my apartment. On the way, Dustin teased me a bit about being slutty letting the man touch my ass. I apologized saying it was something from the past. This is when Dustin told me he found it hot to see me being slutty. We arrived at my place and had amazing sex talking about how I could be slutty.

From then on when we went to parties I would often flirt and give men the impression I was going to have sex with them. Dustin would watch me and at the end of the night, we would have amazing sex. Most of my flirting was all talk. Occasionally some man would put his arm around me or touch my ass. One night a man spanked me but that was about as far as I took anything.

A few months later, I am at a party alone when Christy and Cassie walked in. Christy was the typical bleach blonde woman that most men sought. Cassie was close to six inches taller and had an athletic build to her. Both of the girls came to the party when a regular named Ben had invited them. Ben was hoping to get into one of their pants. Neither of them had any interest in Ben sexually. I started talking to them and found them both to be great people and we quickly became friends. Over the next several weeks, I spent a lot of time with the two of them.

Christy later told me they usually went to a different house to party. She then said they were having a party this weekend and invited both Dustin and I to come with them. The party sounded like fun so we said yes and looked forward to it.

The night of the party came and like usual I got somewhat dressed up and so did Dustin. We drove to the address Christy had given us and met them outside the party. As we started walking into the house, we noticed there was many black men here. It did not bother either of us but given we were in Montana you tended to notice large gatherings of black people. Once inside it became clear to us the type of party that was going on. There were lots of black men, lots of white women and just a few white men. Several of black men and the white women were heading upstairs.

Now you would think that the rest of the evening might be pretty awkward and tense but it actually went really well. Christy introduced Dustin and I to a man named Brock who owned the house. Brock was amazing and a generous host. We met several people as the night went on and all of them were super nice and so much fun to talk with. By the end of the night both of us had made new friends and were looking forward to coming back.

On the way home Dustin and I spoke about our game we played. We did not want to play it at Brock’s and tease people that we did not know how they would respond to it. We agreed we did not want to piss anyone off and decided to keep it cool for a bit.

Dustin and I partied at Brock’s for the next several weeks and it was awesome. I watched as both Christy and Cassie went upstairs with various men. I will admit that a large part of me was curious about how it would be. One night I did get quite the preview. I was talking with a group of people and a man named Tyrel came and stood next to me. He and I had talked before and he was nice, flirty but nice. He started flirting and being his usual self. I looked back and saw that Dustin was watching. Tyrel and I had playfully flirted before so I decided to test the waters with him on how our little game would go.

I began flirting and laughing focusing my attention on Tyrel. He was quick to respond and soon he was standing right against me his hand was on the small of my back. He smelled amazing. Tyrel’s hand moved lower. I was expecting him to place his hand on my ass soon. Tyrel surprised me when he slid his hand into the back of my pants and grabbing my ass cheek. Not wanting to draw a ton of attention, I said nothing. Tyrel’s hand massaged my ass cheek. His hand then moved over and he began running his finger up and down my ass crack. I was in shock as people were all around us and Tyrel was not even blinking an eye with his hand down my pants. The ultimate shock came when he pushed his finger between my cheeks and right up against my asshole putting pressure on it. My mind was scattered. I did not want to draw attention by making a scene. I wondered if Dustin was still watching Tyrel and me. My thoughts were interrupted as Tyrel pushed his finger against my asshole again but this time he did not stop until it went inside. I let out a deep breath as the single digit went inside of me. We were standing in a room full of people as Tyrel was fingering my ass.

The next several moments seemed to last forever. I was pretty sure people had noticed something was going on as Tyrel’s working hand down my pants had pushed them down a bit and it felt like half my ass was showing. My mind was telling me I needed to stop him and go find Dustin but a part of it was enjoying it as well. I was getting very horny as Tyrel attempted to work his finger as deep as possible. Finally Dustin came up behind me and told Tyrel he needed to borrow me. Dustin guided me away as Tyrel smoothly removed his finger and hand.

Dustin guided me out to the back yard of the house. Neither of us spoke. He took me behind a little shed and I was expecting some serious conversation was about to happen. I was wrong. Once Dustin had me behind the shed he bent me over and pulled down my pants and panties. Before I could say anything, I felt his rock hard dick pushed against my asshole and forcefully pushed in. He wasted no time getting as far into my ass as he could. Dustin grabbed my hips hard and began to thrust fast. I did my best to control my breathing as he assaulted my ass. In no time at all he clamped down on my hips and slammed his body against me one last time. I felt the familiar pulsing of his cock and warmth flow through my asshole.

It felt like we were standing there for several minutes as he continued to pulse into me. Dustin finally pulled out of me and I stood up pulling up my panties and pants. I looked at Dustin and he was smiling so I smiled back. Before we went back to the party he told me were we going to have to discuss some changes to our game.

It can be crazy how different things are with different groups of people. I fully admit to being a party girl and loving sex. Friday nights I would dress up and go out to a friend’s house that hosted huge parties. I would ******* a fair amount and then look for someone to have fun in bed. I was not looking for my future husband or even a boyfriend at these parties. For me, it was just about having a good time.

This changed when I met Dustin at one of these parties. We had started talking and got along well. He made me laugh so he was my pick for the evening and I had sex with him. Him and I were talking afterwards and were discovering we were more alike than we had thought. Both of us were extremely sexual and easy going. We loved to party and love to have sex. Dustin was not looking for a long-term relationship either. We shared contact info and went on with our lives.

Dustin and I found each other attending many of the same parties and sharing a bed quite often. One such party we were talking with some friends when they asked us if we were dating. Dustin and I looked at each other and thought why not. We told them yes and from that moment on, we were a couple.

One thing for Dustin and I was we did not want a boring bedroom experience. We used toys during sex, made up little games, and just had fun being kinky and wild. What would become one of our favorite games came to us by accident. Both of us were at a party and Dustin was in the kitchen talking while I was in the living room. A man that I had sex with previously came up, said hello, and began talking with us. As we spoke, his hand started on my back and then went lower until he was touching my ass. I looked at Dustin to see if he was seeing this and he was watching. I politely excused myself and left removing the man’s hand.

The party ended and Dustin and I went to go back to my apartment. On the way, Dustin teased me a bit about being slutty letting the man touch my ass. I apologized saying it was something from the past. This is when Dustin told me he found it hot to see me being slutty. We arrived at my place and had amazing sex talking about how I could be slutty.

From then on when we went to parties I would often flirt and give men the impression I was going to have sex with them. Dustin would watch me and at the end of the night, we would have amazing sex. Most of my flirting was all talk. Occasionally some man would put his arm around me or touch my ass. One night a man spanked me but that was about as far as I took anything.

A few months later, I am at a party alone when Christy and Cassie walked in. Christy was the typical bleach blonde woman that most men sought. Cassie was close to six inches taller and had an athletic build to her. Both of the girls came to the party when a regular named Ben had invited them. Ben was hoping to get into one of their pants. Neither of them had any interest in Ben sexually. I started talking to them and found them both to be great people and we quickly became friends. Over the next several weeks, I spent a lot of time with the two of them.

Christy later told me they usually went to a different house to party. She then said they were having a party this weekend and invited both Dustin and I to come with them. The party sounded like fun so we said yes and looked forward to it.

The night of the party came and like usual I got somewhat dressed up and so did Dustin. We drove to the address Christy had given us and met them outside the party. As we started walking into the house, we noticed there was many black men here. It did not bother either of us but given we were in Montana you tended to notice large gatherings of black people. Once inside it became clear to us the type of party that was going on. There were lots of black men, lots of white women and just a few white men. Several of black men and the white women were heading upstairs.

Now you would think that the rest of the evening might be pretty awkward and tense but it actually went really well. Christy introduced Dustin and I to a man named Brock who owned the house. Brock was amazing and a generous host. We met several people as the night went on and all of them were super nice and so much fun to talk with. By the end of the night both of us had made new friends and were looking forward to coming back.

On the way home Dustin and I spoke about our game we played. We did not want to play it at Brock’s and tease people that we did not know how they would respond to it. We agreed we did not want to piss anyone off and decided to keep it cool for a bit.

Dustin and I partied at Brock’s for the next several weeks and it was awesome. I watched as both Christy and Cassie went upstairs with various men. I will admit that a large part of me was curious about how it would be. One night I did get quite the preview. I was talking with a group of people and a man named Tyrel came and stood next to me. He and I had talked before and he was nice, flirty but nice. He started flirting and being his usual self. I looked back and saw that Dustin was watching. Tyrel and I had playfully flirted before so I decided to test the waters with him on how our little game would go.

I began flirting and laughing focusing my attention on Tyrel. He was quick to respond and soon he was standing right against me his hand was on the small of my back. He smelled amazing. Tyrel’s hand moved lower. I was expecting him to place his hand on my ass soon. Tyrel surprised me when he slid his hand into the back of my pants and grabbing my ass cheek. Not wanting to draw a ton of attention, I said nothing. Tyrel’s hand massaged my ass cheek. His hand then moved over and he began running his finger up and down my ass crack. I was in shock as people were all around us and Tyrel was not even blinking an eye with his hand down my pants. The ultimate shock came when he pushed his finger between my cheeks and right up against my asshole putting pressure on it. My mind was scattered. I did not want to draw attention by making a scene. I wondered if Dustin was still watching Tyrel and me. My thoughts were interrupted as Tyrel pushed his finger against my asshole again but this time he did not stop until it went inside. I let out a deep breath as the single digit went inside of me. We were standing in a room full of people as Tyrel was fingering my ass.

The next several moments seemed to last forever. I was pretty sure people had noticed something was going on as Tyrel’s working hand down my pants had pushed them down a bit and it felt like half my ass was showing. My mind was telling me I needed to stop him and go find Dustin but a part of it was enjoying it as well. I was getting very horny as Tyrel attempted to work his finger as deep as possible. Finally Dustin came up behind me and told Tyrel he needed to borrow me. Dustin guided me away as Tyrel smoothly removed his finger and hand.

Dustin guided me out to the back yard of the house. Neither of us spoke. He took me behind a little shed and I was expecting some serious conversation was about to happen. I was wrong. Once Dustin had me behind the shed he bent me over and pulled down my pants and panties. Before I could say anything, I felt his rock hard dick pushed against my asshole and forcefully pushed in. He wasted no time getting as far into my ass as he could. Dustin grabbed my hips hard and began to thrust fast. I did my best to control my breathing as he assaulted my ass. In no time at all he clamped down on my hips and slammed his body against me one last time. I felt the familiar pulsing of his cock and warmth flow through my asshole.

It felt like we were standing there for several minutes as he continued to pulse into me. Dustin finally pulled out of me and I stood up pulling up my panties and pants. I looked at Dustin and he was smiling so I smiled back. Before we went back to the party he told me were we going to have to discuss some changes to our game.

well, we need more..

Well you sure sounds like a lot of fun wow

Back