New member - little dick

Hi 👋🏻 I am a 6’4 white male with a 7 inch cock. I am from MN. My ex girlfriend left me for a black man (can’t blame her) which showed me the black superiority. I’m trying to get my current girlfriend to fuck a black man. But she hasn’t really taken my signs yet.

I am handsome, and successful. So most of the time It’s tough for me to convince girls that I want to be cucked.. finding white girls who want to fuck BBC openly is hard.

I agree. Finding girls who are into the lifestyle is hard. You can either get lucky or try to convince one to enter it. I think that once the girl is more comfortable with you, she will be more open to discussing her sexual interests. At this point, you can try to convince her to join the lifestyle. But trying to pressure a girl you've just met into it will likely end out badly for you.

Hi 👋🏻 I am a 6’4 white male with a 7 inch cock. I am from MN. My ex girlfriend left me for a black man (can’t blame her) which showed me the black superiority. I’m trying to get my current girlfriend to fuck a black man. But she hasn’t really taken my signs yet.

I am handsome, and successful. So most of the time It’s tough for me to convince girls that I want to be cucked.. finding white girls who want to fuck BBC openly is hard.
Uhmmmm .....your Dick is huge compred to most Cucks.

I agree. Finding girls who are into the lifestyle is hard. You can either get lucky or try to convince one to enter it. I think that once the girl is more comfortable with you, she will be more open to discussing her sexual interests. At this point, you can try to convince her to join the lifestyle. But trying to pressure a girl you've just met into it will likely end out badly for you.
Agree

Take it slowly, too much or pressuring might scare her off. 7 inch cock isn't bad, I have 8 , not bragging, but compared to a 10-11 inch black cock it looks small. You have to remember, this lifestyle is not for everyone, might end up being just your fantasy

Back