New member from Toronto

Hi I just joined the community. I'm a 36 yo married white man from Toronto.

My wife and I are currently living a slight FLR: I'm currently in chastity, and we have introduced strapon play and mild domination /humiliation play in our dynamic.

Recently, while at dinner with a few other couples, she said in front of everyone how much she loves black cocks, which I haven't been able to stop thinking about since then.

I always dreamed of becoming a submissive cuckold and her comment gave me the chance to start chatting with her about it.

She says she doesn't really know what to think about it yet but she did confirm how the two black guys she had been with in the past had definitely "something more".

On my side I'm bisex and also had past experiences with black doms.

Hi I just joined the community. I'm a 36 yo married white man from Toronto.

My wife and I are currently living a slight FLR: I'm currently in chastity, and we have introduced strapon play and mild domination /humiliation play in our dynamic.

Recently, while at dinner with a few other couples, she said in front of everyone how much she loves black cocks, which I haven't been able to stop thinking about since then.

I always dreamed of becoming a submissive cuckold and her comment gave me the chance to start chatting with her about it.

She says she doesn't really know what to think about it yet but she did confirm how the two black guys she had been with in the past had definitely "something more".

On my side I'm bisex and also had past experiences with black doms.
Sounds like you’re heading in the right direction. Keep the communication going and be honest with her on what you’d like to see happen.

Back