New Member (Couple)

SharonSM

Female
Hello,
We are new members to the site. A married couple in our 40s who have been in and out of the the lifestyle over the past 20 years. We joined this site since we are slowly becoming active again. Unfortunately we do not post our photos due to having had negative experiences with people, and also due to our professional careers and having *******. We are together on this site and are willing to answer questions and definitely will be asking questions since it has been awhile and we see that the lifestyle has changed.

Hello,
We are new members to the site. A married couple in our 40s who have been in and out of the the lifestyle over the past 20 years. We joined this site since we are slowly becoming active again. Unfortunately we do not post our photos due to having had negative experiences with people, and also due to our professional careers and having *******. We are together on this site and are willing to answer questions and definitely will be asking questions since it has been awhile and we see that the lifestyle has changed.
Welcome you guys 😊

Welcome, let us know where you’re from? It’s not gonna be easy with no pics, the term trust but verify is what we all try to live by these days! Good luck.

Welcome
Hello,
We are new members to the site. A married couple in our 40s who have been in and out of the the lifestyle over the past 20 years. We joined this site since we are slowly becoming active again. Unfortunately we do not post our photos due to having had negative experiences with people, and also due to our professional careers and having *******. We are together on this site and are willing to answer questions and definitely will be asking questions since it has been awhile and we see that the lifestyle has changed.lx

Hello,
Hello baby and welcome to the site

Hello,
Well I would like to talk to your wife and get to know her a lot more I am 47 and I have been active ever since I turned 20 and I've never lost my energy at all because I stay active all the time by doing exercising keeping my mind Focus reading books but I also saw this site too and I decided to join it see what it's all about I happen to see y'all supposed to not decided to react to it

Hello,
Tell more about yourself and where you are located and what you like or want to try.

Back