New into this lifestyle

Hello everyone,

We’re Thomas and Julia both 32. We are married since 10 years now. Curious is the best word to describe us always looking for new things to try.
5 months ago she found website talking about cuckolding it was a huge turn for her and she mentionned thé subject with me. I agree immediatly, she buy à chastity cage as a start since then we talk about cuckolding everyday.
2 months ago she confess to me her fantasy about BBC.

Hello everyone,

We’re Thomas and Julia both 32. We are married since 10 years now. Curious is the best word to describe us always looking for new things to try.
5 months ago she found website talking about cuckolding it was a huge turn for her and she mentionned thé subject with me. I agree immediatly, she buy à chastity cage as a start since then we talk about cuckolding everyday.
Let's see her 😁

Hello everyone,

Welcome Dear! Enjoy some BBC.....You deserve good sex and lots of orgasms.....and a loving Cuck who will welcome you home after your Dates! yes...you CAN have BOTH!!

Hello everyone,

Welcome

Hello everyone,

Let’s see her

Hello everyone,

Let's make her fantasy come true!

Hello everyone,

She is ready!

Back