Whassup y’all? Im new and ima keep it real. If you can’t SNAP me live then don’t even try.
My name is K. I am 34 years old, single, 6’2” 310lb African American male. I am a music producer, I have my own business, home, travel. I am bisexual, dominant, Top. I am looking to have some fun with a white couple. I have some experience with it. I wana take ur wife and knock her up and have u clean me up and fill u too like a sissy. I don’t mind being recorded either. I’m clean and have record to prove. I can travel anywhere and take care of all our expenses too. If you aren’t serious please don’t bother. I’ll attach some pictures below. Pls get back to me if you have any interest. I can answer all ur questions.

Attachments

• IMG_3572.jpeg
    IMG_3572.jpeg
    124 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_3570.jpeg
    IMG_3570.jpeg
    88.8 KB · Views: 47
  • RPReplay_Final1658472904.mov
    22.9 MB
  • RPReplay_Final1659775164.mov
    6.4 MB
Whassup y’all? Im new and ima keep it real. If you can’t SNAP me live then don’t even try.
My name is K. I am 34 years old, single, 6’2” 310lb African American male. I am a music producer, I have my own business, home, travel. I am bisexual, dominant, Top. I am looking to have some fun with a white couple. I have some experience with it. I wana take ur wife and knock her up and have u clean me up and fill u too like a sissy. I don’t mind being recorded either. I’m clean and have record to prove. I can travel anywhere and take care of all our expenses too. If you aren’t serious please don’t bother. I’ll attach some pictures below. Pls get back to me if you have any interest. I can answer all ur questions.
Hey daddy dm me

Where at Sir?

Lagen_wright on sc

Back