New here

SlutBree

Female
I'm Bree. A white trash slut from the South. I'm submissive and bi. I luv Black cock. I luv it very rough, being used, degraded, humiliated, slut dress, role-play, fantasies, and generally being nasty as fuck. :) I luv bdsm too, leather, hoods, restraints, etc...No, I do not have a cuckold, although I did cheat on my last white BF and make him a cuck. That's my most direct experience with it. Also have a friend who cucks her hub and I've got other friends I don't see often who have cucks or cheat. Cucks need to remember it's about Black and supporting Black and being submissive to Black. Whites serve. But if you are interested in these things hit me up. Sometimes my life is filled with drama, even as a lowly waitress, so I try to get back right away but please understand if I can't.

Much love and Black Supremacy. :)

Last edited:
I'm Bree. A white trash slut from the South. I'm submissive and bi. I luv Black cock. I luv it very rough, being used, degraded, humiliated, slut dress, role-play, fantasies, and generally being nasty as fuck. :) I luv bdsm too, leather, hoods, restraints, etc...No, I do not have a cuckold, although I did cheat on my last white BF and make him a cuck. That's my most direct experience with it. Also have a friend who cucks her hub and I've got other friends I don't see often who have cucks or cheat. Cucks need to remember it's about Black and supporting Black and being submissive to Black. Whites serve. But if you are interested in these things hit me up. Sometimes my life is filled with drama, even as a lowly waitress, so I try to get back right away but please understand big I can't.

Wow, that's quite an introduction!

I'm Bree. A white trash slut from the South. I'm submissive and bi. I luv Black cock. I luv it very rough, being used, degraded, humiliated, slut dress, role-play, fantasies, and generally being nasty as fuck. :) I luv bdsm too, leather, hoods, restraints, etc...No, I do not have a cuckold, although I did cheat on my last white BF and make him a cuck. That's my most direct experience with it. Also have a friend who cucks her hub and I've got other friends I don't see often who have cucks or cheat. Cucks need to remember it's about Black and supporting Black and being submissive to Black. Whites serve. But if you are interested in these things hit me up. Sometimes my life is filled with drama, even as a lowly waitress, so I try to get back right away but please understand if I can't.

I would enjoy your slutty ass being my waitress. So do you slut yourself out at work

You are stunning! I’m a white dude n I’ll send pic but Ima thick 8in, so get to know me. Give me a chance. I love BBC too no fantasy experience so I could be fun. I’m not a cuck really my girl isn’t attracted to blk guys. I am lol. I love and am attached women much more I’m just livin. I’ll send pics of my girl n dick n verify if u respond. If not, all good. We can still trade pics. At least let me see some more. You really are gorgeous.

You are so hot I wish you I could worship black cock with you

Well said!!!

You're a real treat

Back