New here, South Wales, UK

Well, we booked a hotel, a restaurant for us to have a meal, she bought all new clothes and looked amazing, we went to the cocktail bar and..... a F**KING no show!!!! 😡

So the day is getting closer, next Saturday and the countdown begins... I’ve found the most wonderful way to wind her up, he sent a pic of hisself with a ruler to show how big he is... taking a pic of myself with a ruler I was able to put them side by side for comparison... basically, Niagra Falls!!!! Her first reaction? “Can I take a pic of you both together???”

I think she’s really in the mood for this now 🤣
is she still in the mood for it then?

Don’t I wish! we had no idea what was going to happen with the hotel or the bar as our area is in lockdown and we aren’t supposed to leave there, no idea what was going to happen with the track and trace, he never turned up so she feels pretty upset about that, we spent a fair chunk of money too. She said not to look for another guy until things calm down a bit and we can book a hotel with more confidence about being able to go there and not worry about another lockdown closing the place before we can get there

Don’t I wish! we had no idea what was going to happen with the hotel or the bar as our area is in lockdown and we aren’t supposed to leave there, no idea what was going to happen with the track and trace, he never turned up so she feels pretty upset about that, we spent a fair chunk of money too. She said not to look for another guy until things calm down a bit and we can book a hotel with more confidence about being able to go there and not worry about another lockdown closing the place before we can get there
Yes it’s about forming a relationship and taking it’s slowly takes time to trust and build up to the first time

i know the feeling i work in hospitality , and it's really a pain. i will never accept the gv track and trace wich isn't right in my opinion. but we could stay in touch for when the free time come back

Like the brother said , etablishing a trust and relationship and build the desire in both side is a good thing , and sometimes rushing thing is not a good thing. we could still stay in touch and discover what we like until eveything calm down. , just mail me

Put me on your shortlist for next time yous are planning again 😉 young BBC here ready to run through some mature white women 💪🏾

Well, we booked a hotel, a restaurant for us to have a meal, she bought all new clothes and looked amazing, we went to the cocktail bar and..... a F**KING no show!!!! 😡

Huge shame! Was looking forward to seeing the update if this thread and her being hooked on BBC.

We had arranged to meet him at a bar, that way if it didn’t feel right we could just walk away... only half hour away from home too, could have met regular if it had gone well

We had arranged to meet him at a bar, that way if it didn’t feel right we could just walk away... only half hour away from home too, could have met regular if it had gone well
Yes I do bar meets first before hotels knowing it’s just a couple of hours chatting n flirting

Honestly she was very up for the night and was thinking as long as he wasn’t an A-hole he’d have come back with us
Good don’t let it put either of you off I agree a meet it’s like my life depends on it I don’t chat travel and spend money to have an expensive wank lol

God bless we are not all A-holes. Last saturday i had a last min meet for 4 hours fun , even i had to pay late return with zipcar , but awsome people amazing fun , that the best part of it
Yes it’s very hot when it works out

i think it takes the piss when you arrange to meet someone and go to alot of time and effort arranging everything just so the person can stand you up, its happend to me more than once, im a non pushy guy who will let the woman or couple decide when or if they want to meet, the lady in one of my no shows suggested we meet after a few moths of chatting on a daily basis, we even exchanged phone numbers and texted and called each other on the days leading up to the meet, even on the morning of the meet i texted her and asked if she was sure she wanted to do this, she replied yes, i drove over 120 miles to meet her only for her to not answer the door or her phone.i drove home and tried calling her again but got no answer...a week later i get a text from her saying she had never got any texts from me nor missed calls or voicemails even though i had her saved as a contact so no chance of me mis-dialling.

i think it takes the piss when you arrange to meet someone and go to alot of time and effort arranging everything just so the person can stand you up, its happend to me more than once, im a non pushy guy who will let the woman or couple decide when or if they want to meet, the lady in one of my no shows suggested we meet after a few moths of chatting on a daily basis, we even exchanged phone numbers and texted and called each other on the days leading up to the meet, even on the morning of the meet i texted her and asked if she was sure she wanted to do this, she replied yes, i drove over 120 miles to meet her only for her to not answer the door or her phone.i drove home and tried calling her again but got no answer...a week later i get a text from her saying she had never got any texts from me nor missed calls or voicemails even though i had her saved as a contact so no chance of me mis-dialling.
I agree totally... 120 miles is a long trip to make though don’t you think?

Back