New here, South Wales, UK

The driver

Couple
From
UK
Thought I’d say hello, my GF and I are curious for her to have sex with a black man, been difficult to bring up the conversation with each other but turns out both of us have wanted to tell the other lol

Anyway, hello all and if you interested, hit me up and I’ll give her your number and you convince her you are the guy for the job

Thought I’d say hello, my GF and I are curious for her to have sex with a black man, been difficult to bring up the conversation with each other but turns out both of us have wanted to tell the other lol

Anyway, hello all and if you interested, hit me up and I’ll give her your number and you convince her you are the guy for the job
Hello
How are you. Can see you just joined. I'll welcome you and wish you luck on here.
But to get best of the site and best of what you are looking for and aslo to ensure safety to some degree. I'll suggest and advice you get verified. Has lots of benefits and gets things going for you sooner than you think.

Hello
How are you. Can see you just joined. I'll welcome you and wish you luck on here.
But to get best of the site and best of what you are looking for and aslo to ensure safety to some degree. I'll suggest and advice you get verified. Has lots of benefits and gets things going for you sooner than you think.
Thank you, I’ll take a look into that a bit later, as you can imagine we are looking to stay very discreet... I’m sure some of our friends and family wouldn’t understand

Thank you, I’ll take a look into that a bit later, as you can imagine we are looking to stay very discreet... I’m sure some of our friends and family wouldn’t understand
I understand.
Many wish to do that.
Which is the good thing about the verification here. It gives room to maintain your secrecy. Done in a dicreet way.
It just sets you different form the general and usual

Well, here we are almost 2 years later, a few convos fizzled out, guys living too far apart to make things work well, couple of no shows and an actual meet that went nowhere as the guy looked older than her dad! 😮
We’ve found her first, a reasonably local lad that is very happy to meet regularly too. All booked in for a good hotel for the 26th, just 5 days after her birthday... a late present for her (or is it an early present for my birthday? 😉)

Hi well i would be interested in pleasuring your GF and so much more with my BBC I live within the East Midlands which is slightly further than Bristol But if you guys are happy to travel or even meet Half way I would be up for that
Drop me a message and i will make her moan and groan with delight has she has multiple orgasms

Hi well i would be interested in pleasuring your GF and so much more with my BBC I live within the East Midlands which is slightly further than Bristol But if you guys are happy to travel or even meet Half way I would be up for that
Drop me a message and i will make her moan and groan with delight has she has multiple orgasms

Distance was the issue, although less now she was worried about what I would think of her afterwards, after this meeting and the last of her worries are gone I know she’ll be open to meeting more guys and getting more adventurous... I couldn’t believe it when he suggested something and she said yes without a second thought and then only thought to ask me 10 minutes later if she could do it 😂 I’m SO proud!!!

We may very well take you up on that offer 👍

I’ve told her she can have as many lovers as she wants, after her first I know she’ll believe that totally and I see her wanting to test that theory fully, she’s getting more confident in what she wants to do too, as I say, he asked her if she’d be happy with something and she agreed without a second’s thought or even if I was ok with it lol

So the day is getting closer, next Saturday and the countdown begins... I’ve found the most wonderful way to wind her up, he sent a pic of hisself with a ruler to show how big he is... taking a pic of myself with a ruler I was able to put them side by side for comparison... basically, Niagra Falls!!!! Her first reaction? “Can I take a pic of you both together???”

I think she’s really in the mood for this now 🤣

Glad you discovered that uits been on both of your minds . always a great start .. have fun!!

Just tomorrow to go and the day will be here 😬
I can’t wait to see them together, she’s only 5’ tall and he’s 6’4”. he’s said he’ll be careful as he wants this to become regular but at the same time he wants to cum balls deep in her. She’s also told him he can cum on her face. This is going to be one Hell of a night!!! 😊

He’s not much into pics/videos but he’s said that I can film the moment he slides into her, the moment he cums on her face and letting her take a pic of us side by side for comparison and tbh that’s mostly what we want, I don’t want to watch the evening through my phone screen lol

Back