New here, not new to the scene!

Ginger9999

Couple
Real Person
From
Australia
Hi! We have been active in the Swinger/Hotwife/Vixen/Gangbang/QoS scenes for many years.
We were very active in Germany, and used to holiday in Cap D'agde every year. Since covid ended we are living in Australia, and I (Ginger) am very keen to meet any local black gents, as there seems to be very few here compared to Europe!
My husband is a part time pro photographer, and we occasionally do photoshoot sessions with myself and one or more accommodating gentlemen.

Attachments

• 20230620_070855.jpg
    20230620_070855.jpg
    666.2 KB · Views: 288
Hi! We have been active in the Swinger/Hotwife/Vixen/Gangbang/QoS scenes for many years.
We were very active in Germany, and used to holiday in Cap D'agde every year. Since covid ended we are living in Australia, and I (Ginger) am very keen to meet any local black gents, as there seems to be very few here compared to Europe!
My husband is a part time pro photographer, and we occasionally do photoshoot sessions with myself and one or more accommodating gentlemen.
Well welcome to B2W and enjoy, look forward to seeing your media and more. I miss Australia I've visited Sydney and Adelaide and they treated me like a king when I was there. The white women there love black Kings 🤴🏾

I love Gingers. too bad you aren't in US. Would love to shoot some content with you.

Happy to have photos taken with me playing with your ginger - she is fine!

Back