New here, don't yet know what I want

I get what you mean, but I absolutely will not meet anyone on here in the foreseeable future. I'm happily engaged (yes, he is white) and we are not at a point in our relationship where we can even entertain the idea of meeting with hot black men and women for 'fun' activities. While I am attracted to black men, this is just a way of me to discuss interesting topics regarding interracial relationships and sex. And before anyone asks, I will never, ever cheat on him, no way. My relationship is more important than a fling.

If my situation drastically changes, though, and my fiancé is also open to it, I still can get verified and start looking for people, right? Or can I just get verified now and then, I'm screwed in the future?

Well said. And thanks for that little tid bit of information which drastically changes things for me! Didn't know any of that about you. I can come up with a million and one theories of sexpectations but you've already stressed that you're standing by your convictions. Though I still sense the curiousness in your spirit. All I can tell you is.. " only TIME will tell "
As far as that last statement goes Yes you can! And you'll definitely get SCREWED in the future on here if you verify NOW! lol without question and possibly sooner than you think. ;)

Questions though:1.) Are you physically satisfied, sexually, from your husband?

2.) Does he know you have an account on this site?

3.) Do you guy's discuss your fantasys about having a sexual experience with different tones of brown to dark brown men?:)

Talk to me now .

Questions though:1.) Are you physically satisfied, sexually, from your husband?

2.) Does he know you have an account on this site?

3.) Do you guy's discuss your fantasys about having a sexual experience with different tones of brown to dark brown men?:)

Talk to me now .

1) Of course, I wouldn't marry a man who can't satisfy me.
2) He knows that I'm on more than one sex site but he doesn't know about this one specifically.
3) We have talked about inviting both other men and women into our bedroom but the subject of skin color never came up so far.

Hey,
I'm new to this lifestyle and sort of thing. I've been lurking for a while before I made an account, partly because I didn't want to admit to myself what I desired.
Anyways, I don't really know what I want out of this account and if I will really stick around in the end. So yeah, just wanted to say "hi".
Welcome think ull enjoy it hope u have lots of fun

1) Of course, I wouldn't marry a man who can't satisfy me.
2) He knows that I'm on more than one sex site but he doesn't know about this one specifically.
3) We have talked about inviting both other men and women into our bedroom but the subject of skin color never came up so far.

Well some female's have other ulterior motives for reasons why they get married to their partner and sex isn't one of them. I know this for a FACT!100% So I had to ask; Don't know much about you so getting familiar helps. So you're on..OTHER sex sites too?!? Interesting. How many if you don't mind me asking? And is it because this has to do with men of color that you haven't shared the fact that you're on here as well? Inquiring moors and israelites want to know.;) And as I suspected sex with men of color is your fantasy ONLY not his. And by the way you've conveyed your messages it seems he maybe strongly opposed to it which is why you never mentioned to him about this site, considering the fact that you're on OTHER sex sites with him acknowledging it.

You're reading way too much into it all. He's also on some sites and we don't really have to talk about it since we both trust each other. And we haven't talked about all our sexual fantasies, I'm pretty sure that I don't know everything he fancies. You need to take a chill pill.

You're reading way too much into it all. He's also on some sites and we don't really have to talk about it since we both trust each other. And we haven't talked about all our sexual fantasies, I'm pretty sure that I don't know everything he fancies. You need to take a chill pill.

Not really. All this information would've helped me form a better opinionated response if you said it in the beginning but you didn't. I'm very good and maybe you need to take your own advice. This is me in REAL life asking 'you' who I don't know is even a genuine female, the same questions, with the same intensity as I would ask females offline, that I actually know and have met, IN PERSON. Don't get all into your feelings making remarks that don't pertain to my character because you're getting overwhelmed. You couldn't even be straightforward and answer my questions; Just ignored those noteworthy factors by saying " You're reading waay too much into it all! " Nice way to evade a possible truth instead of explaining and elaborating. Anyways, BBCnATX I'll let you handle this. Lol As always, it's a pleasure. Only YOU know your OWN TRUTH here..I'm just an analyst! You have a nice day now here! :) Ciao!

#SITDOWN&BEHUMBLE#

Last edited:
Curious, yes. I think the problem is, that people around the topic of interracial sex are so.... extreme? I'd love to have sex with a black man but I also don't really like the... culture around it? I don't like people yelling at me "BBC IS THE BEST, YOU WILL NEVER GO BACK, YOU WILL BE ADDICTED FOR LIFE!!!" and such things.

Also, I find the term "BBC" kind of insulting, or am I weird? It's like black men are just reduced to their members....
Understand that is your opinion. They say we only live once so why not try things u are curious about its all a life lesson.

The seed of sexual openness to receive /give pleasure to either sex is in you already. Your open to find black men attractive and can see being primal with.Your pussy has her own mind agenda and needs her urges will be met and she won't lie about who she thinks can stretch her out proper.
You may love a man who can't serve you right privately you will seek that pleasure to be satisfied by creeping at night.In the dark" is where you will find a big black"cock; So welcome to the darkside"of raw passion. (my 2cent off subject) You will enjoy the animalistic heat

Curious, yes. I think the problem is, that people around the topic of interracial sex are so.... extreme? I'd love to have sex with a black man but I also don't really like the... culture around it? I don't like people yelling at me "BBC IS THE BEST, YOU WILL NEVER GO BACK, YOU WILL BE ADDICTED FOR LIFE!!!" and such things.

Also, I find the term "BBC" kind of insulting, or am I weird? It's like black men are just reduced to their members....
I completely agree. The whole thing has been over glorified. I just about enjoying with someone you find attractive.

Back