New here, don't yet know what I want

Hey,
I'm new to this lifestyle and sort of thing. I've been lurking for a while before I made an account, partly because I didn't want to admit to myself what I desired.
Anyways, I don't really know what I want out of this account and if I will really stick around in the end. So yeah, just wanted to say "hi".

Hey,
I'm new to this lifestyle and sort of thing. I've been lurking for a while before I made an account, partly because I didn't want to admit to myself what I desired.
Anyways, I don't really know what I want out of this account and if I will really stick around in the end. So yeah, just wanted to say "hi".
Just curious? Or Are u ready for a real Bbc to please u?

Just curious? Or Are u ready for a real Bbc to please u?

Curious, yes. I think the problem is, that people around the topic of interracial sex are so.... extreme? I'd love to have sex with a black man but I also don't really like the... culture around it? I don't like people yelling at me "BBC IS THE BEST, YOU WILL NEVER GO BACK, YOU WILL BE ADDICTED FOR LIFE!!!" and such things.

Also, I find the term "BBC" kind of insulting, or am I weird? It's like black men are just reduced to their members....

Curious, yes. I think the problem is, that people around the topic of interracial sex are so.... extreme? I'd love to have sex with a black man but I also don't really like the... culture around it? I don't like people yelling at me "BBC IS THE BEST, YOU WILL NEVER GO BACK, YOU WILL BE ADDICTED FOR LIFE!!!" and such things.

Also, I find the term "BBC" kind of insulting, or am I weird? It's like black men are just reduced to their members....

Even though you are new to the experience, you are not weird or alone as there are several members who feel the same way. Take what you want from it as there are wonderful people here and simply treat all the other stuff as noise. Welcome !!!

I also think some aspects of this "culture" to be demeaning... I lust for a sexy white woman but don't need all the other racial stereotypes and whatnot.

BBC isn't really offensive to me since I sorta have one...but I do realize I'm more than just my big cock
Refreshing to hear that a white woman can sorta understand
Anyways, welcome

Even though you are new to the experience, you are not weird or alone as there are several members who feel the same way.
BBC isn't really offensive to me since I sorta have one...but I do realize I'm more than just my big cock

I guess I'm maybe a little bit too sensitive to this sort of thing. Most of it is probably just roleplay but it does feel a little odd to me. For example, I myself wouldn't like to just be called "Wide White Pussy - WWP" all the time, or something. But I guess if it's all in good faith, maybe I should chill a bit.

Role play is fine but when it moves to degrading someone intentionally, ignore it. Those individuals will move to the next person so should you. Sadly, self respect is lacking here with some also.

Hey,
I would love to help you With those 'dark urges'. You might develop an addicktion:sex::blackgreedy:

I guess I'm maybe a little bit too sensitive to this sort of thing. Most of it is probably just roleplay but it does feel a little odd to me. For example, I myself wouldn't like to just be called "Wide White Pussy - WWP" all the time, or something. But I guess if it's all in good faith, maybe I should chill a bit.
I already like how you think.

Hey,

Hello and welcome to the site. I noticed you posted in the forums and even got an avatar. My questions to you are: 1.) Is that your pic and 2.) If it is how come you didn't upload it for verification purposes and still use it as an avatar? Not trying to be rude but there's been a WAVE of P2Bz on here and anyone without an avatar, verified status and no pics uploaded become suspect. .

1.) Is that your pic and 2.) If it is how come you didn't upload it for verification purposes and still use it as an avatar?

Honestly, I just signed up on a whim, more or less. I don't plan on really being active or having a huge presence at all.
Also, I likely will never ever meet anyone on here anyways so I don't see the point in exposing any more of my body.
I get where you're coming from, though, I guess it does make a difference to most people.

I share your sentiments as well even though I have mixed reviews. I'm also guilty of such extremes but have been conditioned to it via this site. And No you're not weird at all! I've mentioned it even in MY REAL LIFE and offline to females like.. " BITCH YOU THINK I'M JUST A HUE'MAN DILDO TO USE AND ABUSE AS YOU PLEASE?! FOH"! :) No but seriously. Thats what it comes down to especially on here. Very few come to my inbox with a proper greeting it's just " FUCK MY WIFE WITH YOUR HUGE COCK"& Blah,Blah,Blah, Blaahh.. Coming from MALES and P2Bz with unverified statuses with the titles COUPLE or FEMALE! I like conversations about other things as well that compliments my physical prowress. That's why I'm not quick to jump in any one person's pool unless the chemistry is right. I like the view of the Horizon from your windows my dear.. You can see it clearly as it shines bright in your face..and I'm looking through the same Windows as well.

Honestly, I just signed up on a whim, more or less. I don't plan on really being active or having a huge presence at all.
Also, I likely will never ever meet anyone on here anyways so I don't see the point in exposing any more of my body.
I get where you're coming from, though, I guess it does make a difference to most people.

Gotcha. Well you posted something in the forum for everyone to share their views and opinions and seemed indecisive as to what you're expecting or wanting out of this site. And I respect that. You're your OWN individual and to each IS! But from what I'm reading from you now it seems you've found your resolve as to what your expectations are. You're already exposing your body on your avatar (if that's TRULY you) so what's uploading the same picture with a date,time, your screenname and BlacktoWhite on it? And considering whats been going on , on this site lately getting verified IS IMPORTANT to EVERYONE who is serious about meeting someone of their interests on here. And I'm patient. And I'm looking for more single females then couples so I can fully engage and explore your mental and your spiritual side not just the physical. There's more to me than BBC which is fairly new to me seeing that the culture I come from doesn't even talk like that. Urban white girls say DICK and/or something creative other than COCK! You see where I'm GOING with this? I hope I'm not offending you in any way of the sense. I'm just a REALIST sharing my point of views.

And considering whats been going on , on this site lately getting verified IS IMPORTANT to EVERYONE who is serious about meeting someone of their interests on here. And I'm patient. And I'm looking for more single females then couples so I can fully engage and explore your mental and your spiritual side not just the physical. There's more to me than BBC which is fairly new to me seeing that the culture I come from doesn't even talk like that. Urban white girls say DICK and/or something creative other than COCK! You see where I'm GOING with this? I hope I'm not offending you in any way of the sense. I'm just a REALIST sharing my point of views.

I get what you mean, but I absolutely will not meet anyone on here in the foreseeable future. I'm happily engaged (yes, he is white) and we are not at a point in our relationship where we can even entertain the idea of meeting with hot black men and women for 'fun' activities. While I am attracted to black men, this is just a way of me to discuss interesting topics regarding interracial relationships and sex. And before anyone asks, I will never, ever cheat on him, no way. My relationship is more important than a fling.

If my situation drastically changes, though, and my fiancé is also open to it, I still can get verified and start looking for people, right? Or can I just get verified now and then, I'm screwed in the future?

I get what you mean, but I absolutely will not meet anyone on here in the foreseeable future. I'm happily engaged (yes, he is white) and we are not at a point in our relationship where we can even entertain the idea of meeting with hot black men and women for 'fun' activities. While I am attracted to black men, this is just a way of me to discuss interesting topics regarding interracial relationships and sex. And before anyone asks, I will never, ever cheat on him, no way. My relationship is more important than a fling.

If my situation drastically changes, though, and my fiancé is also open to it, I still can get verified and start looking for people, right? Or can I just get verified now and then, I'm screwed in the future?
Well, I'm hoping you get 'screwed' here in the near future lol lol

Back