New here and female-to-male trans

Hi everyone.

I'm Alex from Germany, 30, in a relationship with a woman for four years and female-to-male trans myself. I had my breast removed and pass well as a man due to hormone therapy.
Since my first relationship I have a cuckold fetish as my ex always told me that one day she will sleep with a quote "real man" as it is her right because i don't have a penis.

My current relationship is monogamous except in the first month she french kissed a man in a club and told me much later.

The other night we went out and saw a bouncer who looked very rugged - bald, tattoos, big and stocky which is her type - and I was winding her up about him until she asked "Do you wanna invite him back to ours?"
She put it off as a joke but I'm not sure now as later we had sex and she was extremely wet.

Do you think she actually wanted me to ask him?

Welcome! Yes I’d bet she does, She also respects you and only wants to do it if your okay with it. Maybe next time you should ask him yourself and surprise her. Imagine locking eyes with her as she’s getting pounded hard and if your lucky she’ll ******* you to clean her up after.

Back