New from York, Pa

Very tight bod you have there. Im over by lancaster today. I suggest a few pics to get even more attention for yourself.

New here and can’t wait to meet some new people!
Welcome and just take your time. There is a ton of posts, messages and content to consume here. Hopefully you will consider verifying because there is another section for Real People Only.

Update on my life:

So I joined this site at the urgings of my boyfriend (white) he was already a member (secretly) and one night while sharing our fantasy’s he told me that he’d always wanted to watch me have sex with a black guy. It shocked the hell out of me but was also very exciting because it was also something that I’ve always wanted to do as well. But anyway after months of him pressuring me I finally made an account (secretly) and just wow I never new that there were so many people who also shared this fantasy. Since joining I find myself on here way more than I should be and I’m constantly thinking about being taken by a large black man.

Thanks for reading my rant and god bless.

Update on my life:

So I joined this site at the urgings of my boyfriend (white) he was already a member (secretly) and one night while sharing our fantasy’s he told me that he’d always wanted to watch me have sex with a black guy. It shocked the hell out of me but was also very exciting because it was also something that I’ve always wanted to do as well. But anyway after months of him pressuring me I finally made an account (secretly) and just wow I never new that there were so many people who also shared this fantasy. Since joining I find myself on here way more than I should be and I’m constantly thinking about being taken by a large black man.

My wife and I are both 28 and from York very much into the lifestyle!!

Update on my life:

Welcome to the site. Its a really great place to talk to people and gain insights. And if you want to meet someone, the verified guys on here are really nice too.

Back